State of the Union 2008 -Unbelieveable.

mmarsh

I just saw the subject for tonights State of the Union: Earmarks (pork spending)
My jaw dropped from amazement.

Sometimes I just cannot figure out if Bush takes us all for stupid, suffers from amnesia, or from the planet Hypocracy.

This is a president who has NEVER vetoed a spending bill his entire presidency, who has created the largest Government in the History of the nation and who has signed into law some of the biggest earmarks in America's history such as the infamous "Bridges to Nowhere" in Alaska.

The 1st year his party is out of power in congress he is going to lecture
the opposition about spending, when he and his own party has some the worst offenders. I was just Listening to McCain blast some of his fellow GOP colleagues in Congress about their loose spending habits with taxpayer money.

Now I wont deny that Dems can spend our money very easily too, but getting a lecture on this subject from the Spender-in-Chief is akin to getting healthy eating habits from Jeffery Dahlmer.

A saw on TV a journalist who stated that Bush, Cheney and Condi stated "Our economy is strong" over 935 times in 2007.

And yes TI, I am in NYC this week I will be watching tonight.

NYC... good for you. enjoy... i am still debating on watching it or not. not sure i will... weather channel may be more interesting

99 bottles of Bush on the wall 99 bottles of Bush, take one down, pass it around, 98 Bush's left bombing the wall.

(the above makes more sense than the state of the union address)

Back