Starting a security/ firearms school (not seven years old)

Mikethemerc

So I'm 21 years old, I had a brief stint in the us marines and was discharged medically due to neurological disorders I never knew I had. Long story short my military experience was cut short and with my reenlistment code I won't be going back for a while. In the the time I've been out I've been in school and worked on the police department here. The lt I worked for and I became close. He's a former navy seal, and headed the swat team for the pd. taught me more in a week than the marines did. Anyway I'm coming into 500000 and mentioned the idea of a security/ VIP protection firm that could also provide training services. He says he can get me a few instructors possibly himself and of course licences. I don't know if anyone here know specifically what steps I need to handle to get this up and running, licenses specifically. Guns, manpower, facilities I can figure out once I find a good local to deal with the local competition. I also am working with not that much money 500000 is a little short but I'm no blackwater, this would be 24 guys 4 instructors so it would be small teams single clients point a point b. advice and potential guidance from people would be Appreciated

Back