Start a story - Page 2

--
Boots

August 6th, 2004  
Sgt Lou

As I report, the Sergeant starts spouting off about a new mission and how we are to report to Colonel James. Interesting the Colonel's reputation is black ops and special missions. The sergeant and I walk into the office and report. . . . . .
August 6th, 2004  
Redleg

.... to the allmighty REDLEG , Master of the Universe, destroyer of Worlds, supreme being, and an all around nice guy.
Redleg had thrown the puny colonel out of the window, and was now sitting on a throne made of pure gold !!

We both fell down on our knees, and the only words we were able to stutter were: "w-w-wee'rre n-n-n-no-t-t w-w-wor-r-rt-t-y, oh a-a-ll-l-m-ig-ht-y admin....."
August 6th, 2004  
sped

But then the world got invaded by alians and...........
--
Boots
August 6th, 2004  
Redleg

But that didn't affect the Might Redleg at all..

Redleg rose from his mighty throne, and spoke to his Army of Undead with an ice cold, deep and dark voice:
"Take back the lands they stole from you! Burn every village!

Hunt them down! Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. You will taste alien flesh! "
August 6th, 2004  
ENRG

.. Suddenly! From across the room heard a "Roger that 20-20"

Alpha Unit from the SF "Charles Cheese Unit" stepped forward..

"Want extra cheese with that?" said MSGT. Chucky..

"About time you showed up! Now go fix the damn..." (continue)
August 7th, 2004  
Stafford911

alarm clock? Im still in bed. Fell asleep after my parents woke me up. Sarge is gonna be pissed
August 7th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Then all the shrooms and crack cocaine wore off. It was a mighty powerful trip, but it was worth every second.

When I crawled out of the dumpster I noticed that my car wasnt there, and the burning discharge had stopped dripping out of my loins.
August 7th, 2004  
Stafford911

God i hope that was a dream. Especially the part where i got a hooker and it ended up she was married and had kids.