Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. What do you think?

--

May 23rd, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Topic: Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. What do you think?

I saw it on saturday and I liked it but it just seemed to be a little weird for the plot. not all the same
May 26th, 2005  
Trevor

Absolutely frickin amazing! I still like Returen of the Jedi the best, though.
May 26th, 2005  
behemoth79

Return of the Jedi was the best.

I loved ep. 3. the only thing i wish theyd done was show qui gon again at the end.
--
August 20th, 2005  
Spartacus

Topic: cool

I liked it, but the transitions seemed a bit rough.
August 24th, 2005  
Spartacus

thats what i said when i first saw it, but it hasnt been locked so...
August 27th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Well its the Cadets Chit Chat area so it is somewhat appropriate here.
October 31st, 2005  
AFSteliga

True enough. Getting moved there now.
November 2nd, 2005  
mzspaztastic

i gotta admit, ive never seen a star wars, i dont plan on seeing on, and i have no interest in it. however, i do work at good ole best buy and they had a whole set up for the movie release today. complete with big giant sound activated hundred dollar light sticks, posters, box sets, giant pez dispensers of the green guy (i told you, ive never seen it) and an assorted box of pez. the movie was 14.99, but surprisingly it wasn't all that busy. i guess all the big fans went to places at midnight last night. anyway, i just thought i'd throw my two cents in oh, but i did learn that anakin and darth vader were the same person. sorry to disappoint ya'll.
November 2nd, 2005  
DTop

Until I saw the movie, I didn't even know the Sith was ticked off. j/k I thought the movie was pretty good. Maybe not my favorite SW movie but I still enjoyed it.
November 2nd, 2005  
Springfield

I just got the Episode 3 movie on DVD yesterday. I thought there was a special addition part that allowed you to play two Battlefront levels on the computer. Nope, only for X-Box. I hate X-Box.....