Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. What do you think?

Return of the Jedi was the best.

I loved ep. 3. the only thing i wish theyd done was show qui gon again at the end.

i gotta admit, ive never seen a star wars, i dont plan on seeing on, and i have no interest in it. however, i do work at good ole best buy and they had a whole set up for the movie release today. complete with big giant sound activated hundred dollar light sticks, posters, box sets, giant pez dispensers of the green guy (i told you, ive never seen it) and an assorted box of pez. the movie was 14.99, but surprisingly it wasn't all that busy. i guess all the big fans went to places at midnight last night. anyway, i just thought i'd throw my two cents in :) oh, but i did learn that anakin and darth vader were the same person. sorry to disappoint ya'll.

Until I saw the movie, I didn't even know the Sith was ticked off. j/k I thought the movie was pretty good. Maybe not my favorite SW movie but I still enjoyed it.

I just got the Episode 3 movie on DVD yesterday. I thought there was a special addition part that allowed you to play two Battlefront levels on the computer. Nope, only for X-Box. :evil: I hate X-Box.....

The new ones just arent as good as the old ones.

Must having somthing to do with lucas being more involved now.

Well, despite all of the criticism, I thought it was an excellent movie. My only complaint is on the heavy reliance on Computer Graphics characters. I think a bunch of guys in Wookie suits would have looked much better, the same with using a puppet for Yoda (the green guy). But I think that the awesome fight scenes easily made up for this. Also, yes, the transition was kida shaky, but I guess they did the best they could, so it works for me.

The movie is good and story takes a tragic twist but Anakin's defeat was little odd to digest as he fought for so long, only to be sliced in the end in just one move.

And "Return to Jedi" is indeed great.

Strangely, I bought only these two parts out of 6 total! :D

Back