Star treck or star wars

what do you prefere

• Star wars

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marksman

Whats it gonna be i personally like more starwars but,its your opinion that counts so make you self clear

Star Wars, absolutely.

<----

Much better story line, more epic, more character development, totally cooler in every conceivable way.

Nope, Has to be star trek. Maybe Princess leia looked great in a brass bikini....but I like the reality of the world of tommorow. ;)

starwars has that great classic feel to it :p , and star trek, though a great show has that air of cardboard props and fake make up, besides everyone speaks english in some form or another :x

Startrek has better classic quotes
-Beam me up, Scotty!
-Live long and prosper!
-It is not logical.
-Resistance is futile!
-In plain, non Vulcan English, we've been lucky!
-Red Alert!

this may be biased because ive seen alot more star wars than trek but star wars has more action, and Advance Wars for the GBA is plimp just without the star :cowb:

Star Wars without question. At least the actors would say their lines without havin to pause mid sentence to finish like Shatner.

Star Trek is the best IMO. The USS Enterprise NCC-1701E is an amazing ship. BORG cubes are sweet as well.

I am Lokutus, of BORG. You life as it has been, is over. You will adapt to service...us.

i like star wars more because the origonal movies honestly made more sense than the star trek also i have to say that both of the productions are starting to go way to far the new star wars wtf is up with that...............i recently went to Las Vages and went to the star trek museum while i was there and noticed the new series and i think that they are going way to far thats all Peace & Love all you guys

starwars was made in the seventies and it looks real, star trek was made in theeihtys and nineties and it is soooooo fake, besides, R-2 is so cute :lol:

Back