Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 31st, 2004  
Marksman

The imperial destroyer is much pretyer than enterprize
June 1st, 2004  
782.matt

Can't stand Star Trek No offense to all those who can! And FutureRANGER hit the spot
June 1st, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

this may be biased because ive seen alot more star wars than trek but star wars has more action, and Advance Wars for the GBA is plimp just without the star
--
Boots
June 1st, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

WTF is plimp?
June 1st, 2004  
Marksman

Light saber,so original!!!!!!
June 1st, 2004  
Sooners1

Star Wars without question. At least the actors would say their lines without havin to pause mid sentence to finish like Shatner.
June 2nd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Star Trek is the best IMO. The USS Enterprise NCC-1701E is an amazing ship. BORG cubes are sweet as well.

Quote:
I am Lokutus, of BORG. You life as it has been, is over. You will adapt to service...us.
June 2nd, 2004  
Trigun_Eternaly

i like star wars more because the origonal movies honestly made more sense than the star trek also i have to say that both of the productions are starting to go way to far the new star wars wtf is up with that...............i recently went to Las Vages and went to the star trek museum while i was there and noticed the new series and i think that they are going way to far thats all Peace & Love all you guys
June 2nd, 2004  
Marksman

I can say that we have more Obie one's than captain Kirk's fans
June 3rd, 2004  
Achilles

starwars was made in the seventies and it looks real, star trek was made in theeihtys and nineties and it is soooooo fake, besides, R-2 is so cute