Stanley "Tookie" Williams - what do you think? - Page 7

--
Boots

December 15th, 2005  
tomtom22

Tookie Williams - proven guilty - exhausted appeals - executed - justice served - end of story

P.S. a Happy ending for society in general.
December 15th, 2005  
Damien435

He should have been killed three weeks after his conviction instead of spending a couple decades in a nice comfy maximum security prison cell. That is my opinion anyways. And what is with this needle crap? $1.4 to kill someone? please, a bullet if $.50 for 20.
December 15th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

i agree with Damien.
Just yesterday we had a debate on this in history, yeah, so what if he changed his ways, that doesnt bring back the people he killed, and he was allowed to life in prison a long time, he should of been executed sooner.
--
Boots
December 17th, 2005  
5.56X45mm

Forget the ammunition. They should've just hanged him. It's so much more fun.
December 17th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Amazing how everyone cared so much about old "Tookie". Now it's a week later and you don't hear a word about him.

One week and no one cares anymore. Amazing how quick anti-death-pennalty people are to jump off the bandwagon.
December 17th, 2005  
Chief Bones

I Still Don't Understand Why He Was Such A "hero" To The Anti-death Penalty Pansies Anyway.

================================================== ===================

Update: To posting above -

ma-ca-bre = gruesome; grim and ghastley.

Not a deadhorse - a dead Tookie Williams.
December 17th, 2005  
bulldogg

I think this thread has taken a turn to the macabre and not to be disrespectful to anyone's sensitivities aren't we beating a dead horse?

WD, for a couple of generations now having been weaned on 7 second sound bites substituting for thoughtful in depth reporting the lack of on-going concern is something of a non-surprise. Besides there is the very indisputable fact that he is dead and nothing can be done about that now.