Stanley "Tookie" Williams - what do you think?

Tookie Williams - proven guilty - exhausted appeals - executed - justice served - end of story

P.S. a Happy ending for society in general.:box:

He should have been killed three weeks after his conviction instead of spending a couple decades in a nice comfy maximum security prison cell. That is my opinion anyways. And what is with this needle crap? $1.4 to kill someone? please, a bullet if $.50 for 20.

:thumb: i agree with Damien.
Just yesterday we had a debate on this in history, yeah, so what if he changed his ways, that doesnt bring back the people he killed, and he was allowed to life in prison a long time, he should of been executed sooner.

Amazing how everyone cared so much about old "Tookie". Now it's a week later and you don't hear a word about him.

One week and no one cares anymore. Amazing how quick anti-death-pennalty people are to jump off the bandwagon.

I Still Don't Understand Why He Was Such A "hero" To The Anti-death Penalty Pansies Anyway.

=====================================================================

Update: To posting above -

ma-ca-bre = gruesome; grim and ghastley.

Not a deadhorse - a dead Tookie Williams.

Last edited:
I think this thread has taken a turn to the macabre and not to be disrespectful to anyone's sensitivities aren't we beating a dead horse?

WD, for a couple of generations now having been weaned on 7 second sound bites substituting for thoughtful in depth reporting the lack of on-going concern is something of a non-surprise. Besides there is the very indisputable fact that he is dead and nothing can be done about that now.

Back