SSG

AlexKall

Has anyone heared of SSG before? I found info today even though its been known since late 2002. Its aparently a Swedish SF unit that has operated in Congo and Afghanistan. Whell this might be old news to many but i just think that its cool that there is a unit operating internationally without any conscripts :)

It is nothing new for me ;) a former colleague to me is a member of this group/groups. And I can promiss you AlexKall that he got some storys that would make the skinn crawl on most swedish citizens if they only know whats happens from time to time in the SSGs presence. I can add to this forum that the SSGs are not only operational in Congo and Afghanistan. Nothing more I will add to this post! 8)

There is an official and a inofficial side of the SSGs and they are probably one of the worlds best SF units. Thats why they arent to discussed in the mainstream media and in the main stream information streams . "Commander Hamilton can threw himselfe in to the wall." :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Doc.S said:
It is nothing new for me ;) a former colleague to me is a member of this group/groups. And I can promiss you AlexKall that he got some storys that would make the skinn crawl on most swedish citizens if they only know whats happens from time to time in the SSGs presence. I can add to this forum that the SSGs are not only operational in Congo and Afghanistan. Nothing more I will add to this post! 8)

There is an official and a inofficial side of the SSGs and they are probably one of the worlds best SF units. Thats why they arent to discussed in the mainstream media and in the main stream information streams . "Commander Hamilton can threw himselfe in to the wall." :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

Hehe. Dosent he break the rule, i mean by telling you?

Tanks for the information? Anything more you can tell me about them? If not here, maybe on email or PM? Hehe im dieing to know more!

I haven´t asked him about it honestly but probably. But there it is counter messures for everything I´ve been told, no one or very few would believe me anyway. :lol: But he is a good friend and sometimes you need someone to talk with thats all. And besides I have professional secrecy, confidentiality apart from my close friendship to this person. And he have not told me anything that can hurt anyone more then maby some peoples self-esteem 8)

I myselfe prefer SAS before SSG, and a good book by Ken Connor is Ghost Force. The Secret History of the SAS released in 1998. Good book. Maby we will see a SSG book in the future? "The Swedish Ghosts in Quesso" or something :lol: ;)

Most Sincerly:
Doc.S

Haha, just thought about that as i even signed a contract with Volvo to shut the hell up, so i thought they would defenetly have them ;)

Back