Sports

Sooners1

Who plays sports here? I notice there are a lot of younger people and most are of school age. Are you invovled in a sports program?

Up until 6th grade I was a weakling. Then in 7th and 8th I started running. I did track and cross country, and in 8th grade even played football.

My school has a "jog-a-thon" fundrasier every year (you get sponsors and run, and earn money based on how many laps you run in an hour). Well, I broke the school's record for most laps done :D . It used to be 34 in one hour, I did 40. (400 meter laps, a fourth of a mile)

My mile time is 5:39.

For football, I played on the line even though I weigh 120 lbs, against guys that weighed 160+. It was really fun, they hated hitting me because I'm so bony and it hurt :twisted: .

Next year (going to highschool) I probably have to drop football because I'll be too small (unless I work out during the summer, then I have a chance). And I definetly intend to run track and cross country all four years.

Well thats my brief sport's history, cause you asked ;)

Played Baseball for a few years, right now i play paintball, hopefully going to do Cross Country for high school if we have it. thats about it.

Air-rifle, Soccer, Running 60 Meters.

I've also tried Judo and Aikido.

Though, right now I believe I am rather inactive in these things.

I am going to start training as soon as I emptied my garage. :?

Then I will do some boxing. 8)

Soccer, paintball. This summer my soccer team will be making a trip to Austria to compete in a tournament. :p

I "ran" track. Lol. More or less did my little event, and used more energy yelling for my bf to break his 4:48 mile lol. Good luck Future Ranger, I have now given you a new record! :D

I in no way have my mom's running abilities... she did a marathon (26 miles) in 3:07.... oh sh*t is all I can say

Baseball mainly...i airsoft on the weekends but i play baseball in high school and in our babe ruth leauge...

My dad threw me into sports since I was 6. Mostly athletics, which he believes to be the king of all sports. Then some basketball, and biking.
I live near the beach so I have always been swimming a lot.
At the age of 14 he made me go workout in a gym ( body building ), and I still do that every day.
Goes without saying, my father's been elected responsible for sporting activities for our county for decades.

I love riding my bike. Just got back from riding it for alittle over 4hrs. Needless to say my legs will feel like jelly tommorrow even if they feel fine right now.

Channel Flipping. We are hoping to get that into the Olimpics very soon..... :D After Ill win the gold meddal, Ill be a national heroe in Israel.

silent driller said:
Football and track. Good at football, blow at track.

Don't forget that football has different meaning in America, so it's difficult to tell what you mean, unless you'll simply type soccer ;)

Well, I'm from Israel, where soccer and basketball are the most popular. Between these two I'm a basketball fanatic... It's just too much fun if you're able to read into that game. Still, Americans' sport could have been a lot of fun if we had the proper grounds for it...

Played football from age 8 to age 24 till a neck injury ended it. Now I play paintball, its still a "contact" sport....just not as painful lol.

twinkies.jpg

this is me and my nephew who will be a future pro paintballer as long as he listens to his favorite uncle ;)

I got him the spyder jersey for his 8th birthday.

Back