Sports you played in High-School

Vitaly

What sports did you play in High-School (Jv or V) ?

Me, Hockey and Golf. Possibly doing Track for the first time this year to prepare for military and next hockey season.

I played football, baseball, hockey, basketball, track, and was on the swim/diving team at various times during my 4 years in high school.

u got the time

What i played in school lets see..............

I played netball, hockey and swam for my school, also 200 mtr track and women's footie.

I went on to swim fo rmy county due to school putting me forward, which i think was a very good achievement

Basketball and baseball. Those are the only things that my school had at the time. It wasnt until the late 90's that they were able to add other sports. I had to go to another town to play league football.

baseball, volleyball, water polo, golf, swimming

I changed schools after my sophmore year because my sports director forgot to put me in states for swimming. At the time, my school did not have swimming. Luckly for me, a friend of the family was one of the organizers of the state meet and put me in. It was a good choice becuase we won states my senior year.

soccer- as the goalie

i don't recommend it. if your team wins you had nothing to do with it, if you lose it's all your fault

Football, Swimming and Track. State and Regional qualifier in swimming and discus. Played football and swam in university after the Corps.

What sports? I tried out for football and made the cut but damn academic standards conspired with my low motivation at the time and I couldn't play. True story.

Fairly sporty person, so iv got a few

Junior :
  • swimming 200 & 400M
    Started on the basketball 1st's
    Cross Country
    Tennis: singles, doubles

Senior:
  • Cross Country
    Swimming 400m
    Soccer 1sts
    Tennis: singles

iv finished school now and i play mixed netball ;) (lotsa fun to be had there guys) and indoor soccer. am thinking of starting triathlons

netball? you dont know what netball is?? :shock:
its a glorious sport, hot fit women run around in skin tight tops and short short skirts!!!! a wonder to behold, i tells ya!!! i play mixed, and thankfully we dont have to wear skirts LOL, tho i rekon id look darn sexy, what with my "totally buffed" legs LMAO in all seriuosness, its an awesome game to play: its a bit like basketball but there are some major differences. there are limits on where each player can move, you cannot run with the ball, once you catch it you are only allowed one step, no bouncing and running with the ball, and once you have caught the ball you have 3 seconds to get rid of the ball. its a very fast paced team sport. its good in that you cant be a ball hog, because you cant run with it, you have to pass it to a team mate. unfortunately it has the highest occurence of injury of any sport, especially ankles and knees (as i am finding at the moment, ouch)

for info on netball:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netball

lol im no jock, i was just indoctrinated as a kid, saturday morning meant playing a sport (something i hope to pass on in the future, tho im not keen on that at the moment lol)

Locke said:
netball? you dont know what netball is?? :shock:
its a glorious sport, hot fit women run around in skin tight tops and short short skirts!!!! a wonder to behold, i tells ya!!! i play mixed, and thankfully we dont have to wear skirts LOL, tho i rekon id look darn sexy, what with my "totally buffed" legs LMAO in all seriuosness, its an awesome game to play

Sounds good to me, were can I play this game? :lol:

Netball seems to be an interesting game though I've never heard of it. Is that considered to be a professional sport or is it "street" sport?

Back