Sports you played in High-School - Page 6

--

July 18th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
Well, I'm a huge golf fan and I love playing, so I am joining the golf team. I'm kinda afraid that everyone will think I'm a pansy or a nerd if I play golf though.
With Tiger Woods out there putting on clinics? I wouldn't worry about it.
July 20th, 2005  
ghost457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
I can still remember vividly getting run over my freshman year by a guy at least twice my size.
i know the feeling....... now for a story. my freshman year (last year) we had a total of about 16 people on the freshman football team. that makes for a 11 man offense (the starters) and a 5 man defense (the others, and me) or an 11 man defense (the starters) and a 5 man defense (get the picture?). anyways, our coach (in all his wisdom) decided to have me play defensive tackle in practice, or offensive lineman, or fullback. as iv said before, i'm not real big, i'm a small receiver and safety, i wrestled 103 lbs, i had to gain weight to get to 100. anyways, i was always lined up across from a big kid, same one, almost every time. hes at least 200 lbs, double my weight. hes also a jerk. every time, he would send me flying. a simple push or just an imitation block would have done fine, and spared me. no, i had to fly, every time. and our practice field is not real, umm, soft. i ended up missing tackling drills (bring it on ) twice due to having to wash blood off of myself, and i ended up with a scar on my elbow from it getting ripped open every day. anyways, a lengthy, un needed story from me. later.
July 20th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

When he went for you, you should've just dropped down and taken his legs out.
--
July 22nd, 2005  
Damien435

Baseball.
August 14th, 2005  
Kina

i was in softball for four years. lettered all four years. and i was in competative cheerleading and dance team. each four years, lettered three years in each. and gymnastics all four years. lettered two years
August 15th, 2005  
Irishone

Not highschool here its secondary school same thing though. I played basketball, camogie, tennis and hockey.
August 16th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
When he went for you, you should've just dropped down and taken his legs out.
gotta love the cut block. but a tip. they should change the name from the cut and roll. ill never forget this one. i played left tackle (offense) and during one of our games, we had this one DT that weighed 300+. just dead weight. my guard and i, both of us 250+ lbs and bench 300+ and squat 450+ mind you, could not move this guy. finally he got pissed and told me to go to backer next time and that hed just cut him. well he did and the second i hit the backer, i heard a thud. when the play was over i looked back and in my horror, i saw the DT but couldnt see Henry. After that play we changed the name of the block, from the cut to the cut-and-roll.
August 16th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
I lettered all four years in both track and baseball. I played football too but only lettered my last two years. I was too small really my first two years. I can still remember vividly getting run over my freshman year by a guy at least twice my size.
Freshman year my brother's best friend decided he was going to "teach" me some wrestling moves and ended up breaking three of my fingers at my first wrestling practice. And my brother almost broke a rib laughing.
August 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Running is my favorite sport. I also like bodyboard and diving