Sports you played in High-School - Page 5

--

June 22nd, 2005  
ChrissyJean725

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457
i feel your pain man, 103 all the way!!! lol, my average weigh-in was about 101 lbs, and none of it was muscle, i only won one match all season, and i tech-falled him, haha

anyways, yeah, a lot of iso's, not many options, and some RB screens, but mostly iso's, right up the gut baby!!!!
Hey, it's better to win one than none. I had a pretty good season, I had one more win than loss, which isn't too bad.
July 7th, 2005  
silent driller

Four years of football(American) and two years of track.
July 7th, 2005  
Redneck

Four years varsity wrestling (YARRRR!!), one year each of very bad soccer and basketball (my nickname was the Terminator on my soccer team because I got probably the largest single season collection of red and yellow cards in the history of the sport, mostly unintentional ), and three each of varsity track and cross country.
--
July 7th, 2005  
Starker

soccer, swim team
July 8th, 2005  
ghost457

behemoth: im not a RB, so im not sure what all they ran, but i know one route was they would go straight out towards the sideline, then cut and streak towards the endzone, and sometimes they would run curls too

chrissyjean: iv never had to wrestle a girl, but i think its really funny when someone does have to. we had one kid on JV, he wrestled a girl in the 160 weight class, it was his first ever match, he won by like 2 points. there was another funny part, but its not really appropriate, and its disgusting........ another time, this was the 2004 year, our 103 (not me) had to wrestle a girl, he just gave up when she got him on his back. he said he just sat back and ejoyed it all

also, how many of you graduates were 4 year lettermen in a sport? right now im on track to be a 4 year letterman in wrestling
July 8th, 2005  
Redneck

I was 4-3-3 (wrestling, track, cross country).
July 18th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost457
also, how many of you graduates were 4 year lettermen in a sport?
I would have been in tennis had I stayed at the school I went to from 3rd grade through 9th grade -- played varsity tennis 8th and 9th grades.

Switched schools, and switched sports: equestrian (JV and varsity) and baseball (varsity). Went off to college and (of all things) I fenced foil for three years.

Now I golf when I can and alpine ski in the winter (I'm also a ski patroller).
July 18th, 2005  
Charge 7

I lettered all four years in both track and baseball. I played football too but only lettered my last two years. I was too small really my first two years. I can still remember vividly getting run over my freshman year by a guy at least twice my size.
July 18th, 2005  
Arclight

I did Cross-Country for four years. 8)
July 18th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Well, I'm a huge golf fan and I love playing, so I am joining the golf team. I'm kinda afraid that everyone will think I'm a pansy or a nerd if I play golf though.