Soccer
Darts
June 15th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

football

gridiron baby!
June 16th, 2005  
bulldogg

What sports? I tried out for football and made the cut but damn academic standards conspired with my low motivation at the time and I couldn't play. True story.
--
June 16th, 2005  
Locke

Fairly sporty person, so iv got a few

Junior :
  • swimming 200 & 400M
    Started on the basketball 1st's
    Cross Country
    Tennis: singles, doubles

Senior:
  • Cross Country
    Swimming 400m
    Soccer 1sts
    Tennis: singles

iv finished school now and i play mixed netball (lotsa fun to be had there guys) and indoor soccer. am thinking of starting triathlons
June 16th, 2005  
bulldogg

Damn jocks... hehehe

What the hell is "netball", inquiring minds wanna know.
June 16th, 2005  
Jäger

soccer, volleyball and triatlon
June 16th, 2005  
Locke

netball? you dont know what netball is??
its a glorious sport, hot fit women run around in skin tight tops and short short skirts!!!! a wonder to behold, i tells ya!!! i play mixed, and thankfully we dont have to wear skirts LOL, tho i rekon id look darn sexy, what with my "totally buffed" legs LMAO in all seriuosness, its an awesome game to play: its a bit like basketball but there are some major differences. there are limits on where each player can move, you cannot run with the ball, once you catch it you are only allowed one step, no bouncing and running with the ball, and once you have caught the ball you have 3 seconds to get rid of the ball. its a very fast paced team sport. its good in that you cant be a ball hog, because you cant run with it, you have to pass it to a team mate. unfortunately it has the highest occurence of injury of any sport, especially ankles and knees (as i am finding at the moment, ouch)

for info on netball:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netball

lol im no jock, i was just indoctrinated as a kid, saturday morning meant playing a sport (something i hope to pass on in the future, tho im not keen on that at the moment lol)
June 16th, 2005  
Jäger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
netball? you dont know what netball is??
its a glorious sport, hot fit women run around in skin tight tops and short short skirts!!!! a wonder to behold, i tells ya!!! i play mixed, and thankfully we dont have to wear skirts LOL, tho i rekon id look darn sexy, what with my "totally buffed" legs LMAO in all seriuosness, its an awesome game to play
Sounds good to me, were can I play this game?
June 16th, 2005  
CABAL

Netball seems to be an interesting game though I've never heard of it. Is that considered to be a professional sport or is it "street" sport?
June 16th, 2005  
MontyB

Winter:
Saturdays - Rugby
Sundays - Soccer

Summer:
Weekends - Cricket.