Sport Injurys

Shadowalker

What injuries have you got playing sport?
I broke my nose for the second time last week and am having it reset tomorrow! :D

torn cartlige in my knee. dislocated shoulder and torn rotator cuff, broken arm, broken leg, broken ankle, torn legiments in my ankle, broken nose, and two broken ribs.

Shadowalker said:
What injuries have you got playing sport?
I broke my nose for the second time last week and am having it reset tomorrow! :D

I'm not sure this qualifys for a sport, but, I was lifting weights in my basement last year and my 4 year old niece snuck up on me and slapped me... Needless to say, I dropped 170 lbs solid on my chest and was coughing blood for two days straight. Other then that, i've gotten some sort of achilles injury during baseball season last year, a sprained ankle during soccer, and a broken collar bone during football. :cry:

Torn ligaments in both my knees, broken leg while running as a baby :), severed achilles tendon in my right foot. And my ankle is as bad as Jari Litmanens' ankle.

I've broke my ankle, dissplaced both my shoulders (not at the same time though, twisted my knee (surgery two weeks ago) and probably something more that I have forgotten...

Football is a tough sport (not soccer)

first season playing baseball the coach threw a ball at me when i wasn't looking and i got nailed in the nose, ended up bleeding and all this other junk. got a bloody nose the next season too. Few years later during my Mustang season on my way to first base as a baserunner I get hit right in my mouth after the firstbasemen missed a throw by the 2B. I was rushed to the ER since I kind of passed out. Luckily I didn't lose any teeth, but I was eating through a straw for a week. The next season during the first game I got hit in the face again and I got all swelled up. I think I fractured my cheek bone then. My senior year I pulled my quadricept and ended up finishing the season with that pulled muscle. Somehow I was still able to lead the league in SB's and team in BA though.

I've broken my wrist and torn my achilles tendant. By far my torn akeiles tendant was the most painful thing I've every experienced. :cry:

Got my left pinky (yes, that small little finger on your hand :shock: ) shattered whilst playing volleyball (now top of my list of dangerous sports) 2 years back.

Then fractured my right leg (just above the ankle) and sprained my ankle when i screwed up my landing when doing a vertical jump (i know, pretty unlucky......) last year........at least medical insurance covered the costs......

Damn.....I should really try the lottery some time.......these are like a million in one chances.....

Back