Split: Who started the Arab-Israeli Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think that there was not any israeli soldier or Mosad guys betewen the libanese? For killing 3000 people you need some time, and you say that the israeli militars did not notice anything?? Are you telling me that the belgium Criminal Court invented all this information? You are really inocent....

Are you indirectily calling me anti-semite? i will tell you directily, I do not like the way israel did and does her foreing policy.

You should read all the info in the links above. It looks like you don´t have many arguments. It sounds that everything Israel has done or will do in the future is great. Why can´t you see your mistakes?

Oh, I see you donwt know me at all.

I never said everything my countrydose is good. Israel should not have kept the territory taken in the 67 war, and definetly should not have sent people to live in that territory. Israel shoud not have staid in Lebanon either.

However, Ill tell you what I do believe, with out a doubt:

I believe that on the whole, set aside the actions of indvidual soldiers and officers, Israel stands on the high ground morraly. I believe that Israel made 10 times more of an effort to make peace, and this is true for all of the years it existed, aside from the 5 years between 67 to 73 when Israel was blinded by its own power.

Israel makes mistakes. Many mistakes. But the IDf and the Israeli govronment were and arwe 10 times more humane and moral that any Arab army or government I have heard of.

As to not having an argument about Sabra and Shatila, I don't see why I need one. Sharon did not preform a war crime. Sharon did not order a war crime. The thing Sharon did wrong was that he trusted his christian-Lebanese "allies" to act according to the same moral standards as his troops. big mistake.

SHERMAN said:
Oh, I see you don't know me at all.

I never said everything my countrydose is good.

i agree with that sherman, i have found you, for the most part, to be very balanced when it comes to issues raised on this board involving isreal.

it's apprieciated

chewie_nz said:
SHERMAN said:
Oh, I see you don't know me at all.

I never said everything my countrydose is good.

i agree with that sherman, i have found you, for the most part, to be very balanced when it comes to issues raised on this board involving isreal.

it's apprieciated

After talking with you in the chat i agree with chewie

i also agree with sherman, israel has made mistakes... i do get heated when i hear accusations which i know are not right though, and there are many people who make this accusation, from my past experience its mainly people with an agenda as opposed to people who are misinformed...
stauro im not directly calling you a anti semite... i ment "you" as universal term (i type like i speak, which i can understand is hard for you to understand me over the net...)

i dont wanna take this out of context, but i notice, guys like you from spain, and also many people who i debate with from sweden and other scandanavian countries say they dont like israel's policy's, but they have no idea what being in the same position feels like... just imagine if you couldnt catch a bus safely, or go to a night club... atleast ETA gives warnings, the only warning israelis get is that little buzz similar to what you see and hear when a bomb goes off in slow motion in a movie (think swordfish and matrix here...)

Alright.... I think we gained all we can from this for know. If anyone wants to open a new toppic and discuss Israeli policy id like that alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back