Spiderman III

--

May 7th, 2007  
phoenix80

Topic: Spiderman III

Just saw it and don't recommend it. Waste of money and time!

May 7th, 2007  
Redleg

Still haven't seen Spiderman 2, so I think I'll have no problem skipping this one as well..
May 7th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Yeah...Wasn't that great. That's one you rent just so you can say you continued the trilogy. LOL
--
May 7th, 2007  
Fox

Huh? Why? But I heard Spider-man III got about $156 million dollars. Why it isn't great?
May 7th, 2007  
Tomsangel

I really wasn't impressed either. That whole middle section I could have done without.
May 7th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Huh? Why? But I heard Spider-man III got about $156 million dollars. Why it isn't great?
People didnt have a clue what this new one was about so they went to see it in huge numbers but I am telling you that you'll be disappointed if you go and watch it. Don't waste ur money pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsangel
I really wasn't impressed either. That whole middle section I could have done without.
For moments I thought the director really wished to cut the movie when it got to the point of nowhere in middle of it. It was so childish and stupid!
May 8th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Yeah...I just went to see it for the social excuse...Somethin to do on a Saturday night. And I wanted to see what happened. And was dissappointed.
May 8th, 2007  
LCPLSMITH

Yeah, in response to why it made $146 million dollars, that was only on the opening day. Thats before anyone was able to spread the word about how horrible it was (in my opinion). Opening day revenue is usually thanks to outstanding advertising.
May 8th, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCPLSMITH
Yeah, in response to why it made $146 million dollars, that was only on the opening day. Thats before anyone was able to spread the word about how horrible it was (in my opinion). Opening day revenue is usually thanks to outstanding advertising.
Agreed!

May 8th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCPLSMITH
Hear hear. Previews look fantastic. Movie itself wasnt that great.