Spetsnaz "Endurance Training"

Oh gotcha, mystery getting solved...which explains the special training .

I dont believe in the US we have a version of such forces-the closest i can think of would be national guard but not really...

I've just read that berkut was just condemned by the the nrwly established temp. ukrainian government for use of force against the rioters (aparently some fatalities)(and the new government is of the rioting side) -however If am given an order to against a dangerous millions of angry rioters who are using weapons, knives, firearms stones and anything to hurt us-damn right im not going to let them bash me to death....

I am guessing they would be closer to a paramilitary SWAT group.
On the whole I struggle to see any advantage in the type of "exercise" shown in the video, the guy was effectively unconscious 10 seconds into the "fight".

As for the Ukrainian mess well I tend to think there was more than small amount of western meddling to destabilise the region which has opened the door to Putin claiming another chunk of dirt, I am not sure what the west expected the Ukrainian government to do once protesters started killing police and throwing Molotov cocktails.

Back