Specnaz unit 'Vityaz'

Prapor

uck1zp.jpg

In the end UCK(KLA) toke Prishtina aswell since Russia didnt have the balls to confront NATO for Serbia now Serbia is claiming to solve the Kosova case with diplomacy since they know if something happens the Serbs in the northern part will be gone ;) we will make operation storm look like a walk in the part oh which was lead by two Albanians ;) and the only reason Albania didnt do anything was since we werent in open war with Serbia we only had border clashes and oh Kosova is in Albanian hands now ;) so it wasnt a big deal Russia held the airport

as for MICHA
The most dangerous part ?? firstly you havent been there so you dont know how the situation was at that time i think the troops who toke part in those combat would of known if it wether was safe to do that or not second you claim i am an atypical SF soldier let me ask you one simpel question you are 20 you just joined the army eh that leads me to the question how many sf soldiers you know ?? please if you try to badmouth me at least pick some valid reasons not like A CAN OF A MAN who claimed i shouldnt underestimate them yet after all that show he just did for us lol he did in the end exactly the same thing so to me thats just well rather pathetic and childish of him and you are young you dont know how things are here in the balkans and frankly its a mess so i dont blame you just know there is a lot of **** going on you dont know nothing about did you know 2 nato members Albania and Greece are officially still at state of war with eachother ?? do you know about the agreement Turkey has with Albania ? if Albania or Turkey decides to attack Greece or are under attack from Greece the other one joins them trust me there is a lot of stuff you and most here dont know **** about ;) now how about that 3 NATO members

Prapor

uck1zp.jpg

In the end UCK(KLA) toke Prishtina aswell since Russia didnt have the balls to confront NATO for Serbia now Serbia is claiming to solve the Kosova case with diplomacy since they know if something happens the Serbs in the northern part will be gone ;) we will make operation storm look like a walk in the part oh which was lead by two Albanians ;) and the only reason Albania didnt do anything was since we werent in open war with Serbia we only had border clashes and oh Kosova is in Albanian hands now ;) so it wasnt a big deal Russia held the airport

Ah, you finally admit it: NATO, not Albanians, won in Yugoslavia. KLA is nothing, until Americans came you couldn't do squat.

I have been to Pristina for a few spells, rather Camp Victoria to be specific..
I reckon Prapor is right.
In my opinion the UCK made nighttime pinprick attacks and during the day backed in under UN/NATO protection.

Had nothing to do with UCK being a superior or even viable fighting force since they wouldn´t have stood a chance without NATO protection during the day.
But you already know that claiming your intamate knowledge of the conflict.
Right?

UCK driving the russians out of Pristina? Please, don´t make me laugh.
At any rate that is NOT what this thread is about.
This thread is about Russian Special Police, nothing else.

All in all I think the Kosovo mission was a failed mission.
We protected all the wrong guys in that mess.
A problem that stemmed from the Bosnia conflict before it.

You have been insinuating alot in this thread.
19 years TIS, that you know alot about SF and that you know alot of the Kosovo conflict, perhaps more then we do.
Now exactly what is your background mxm
you talk the talk, have you ever walked the walk?
Feel free to PM me your bonafides, or better yet, do it to a moderator that can confirm and back your alledged service.
Up to you big guy..

//KJ.

Last edited:
Ah, you finally admit it: NATO, not Albanians, won in Yugoslavia. KLA is nothing, until Americans came you couldn't do squat.

No no NATO won in Kosovo not yugoslavia ofcourse KLA couldnt go up against Serbia and Russia most of them were peopel fed up with no military background whatsoever others were skilled individuals but most lacked the military background

I have been to Pristina for a few spells, rather Camp Victoria to be specific..
I reckon Prapor is right.
In my opinion the UCK made nighttime pinprick attacks and during the day backed in under UN/NATO protection.

Had nothing to do with UCK being a superior or even viable fighting force since they wouldn´t have stood a chance without NATO protection during the day.
But you already know that claiming your intamate knowledge of the conflict.
Right?

UCK driving the russians out of Pristina? Please, don´t make me laugh.
At any rate that is NOT what this thread is about.
This thread is about Russian Special Police, nothing else.

All in all I think the Kosovo mission was a failed mission.
We protected all the wrong guys in that mess.
A problem that stemmed from the Bosnia conflict before it.

You have been insinuating alot in this thread.
19 years TIS, that you know alot about SF and that you know alot of the Kosovo conflict, perhaps more then we do.
Now exactly what is your background mxm
you talk the talk, have you ever walked the walk?
Feel free to PM me your bonafides, or better yet, do it to a moderator that can confirm and back your alledged service.
Up to you big guy..

//KJ.

Ofcourse an guerilla army made by peopel with no military background iits pretty obvious they stood no chance against them the best thing they could of done were hit and run tactics and not holding for example an village or city thats the mistake they did they cant fight an war like that against an army

Its pretty funny how you guys are in an way obsessed with me i dont have to proof anything to any of you you do know identities of SF operators are classified right ?? and not made public frankly i couldnt care less what you guys/girls think of me :drink:

Its pretty funny how you guys are in an way obsessed with me i dont have to proof anything to any of you you do know identities of SF operators are classified right ?? and not made public frankly i couldnt care less what you guys/girls think of me :drink:

Now all of a sudden stuff is classified in Albania, wasn´t all that classified in those threads I linked to.
I am actually alittle surprized your MOD hasn´t published the names of the guys they sent as they published everything else.

But I understand if you do not want to post your bonafides in public, just send them to a moderator on this here site and they can vouch for you being an operator.
As you claim to be one you´d know the drill on this.

Now either put up or shut up.

//KJ.

as for MICHA
The most dangerous part ?? firstly you havent been there so you dont know how the situation was at that time i think the troops who toke part in those combat would of known if it wether was safe to do that or not
You misunderstood my reply. In your post 38 you wrote: besides that its past your bedtime and you really went off guess i was right afterall. My answer was: the most dangerous moment is immediately after you think you have won. If you think you can relax then you have a problem! Your opponent will often put his counter attack in immediately. It was to illustrate that you were not right and that I was not scared away. My answer had no other purpose.

second you claim i am an atypical SF soldier let me ask you one simpel question you are 20 you just joined the army eh that leads me to the question how many sf soldiers you know ??
Would you hereby assert that one can not have knowledge of SF if you are civilian or have not been in the army for a long time ????? You have not considered the idea that I might know someone who is / has been in SF or that there actually is someone in my family who are / were? You don´t have to be rocket scientist to see that your profile is not typical of those who are genuine SF personnel. There are a few here on this forum who are and you can quickly figure out who it is if you read what they have written. None of them has ever said it directly or implied it in any way.

please if you try to badmouth me at least pick some valid reasons not like A CAN OF A MAN who claimed i shouldnt underestimate them yet after all that show he just did for us lol he did in the end exactly the same thing so to me thats just well rather pathetic and childish of him
You have a SF tab in your Member Info. You have submitted photos of SF personnel without blurring their faces. You've shown a Photo where you claim that you're one of them. You speak condescendingly about other countries' units and actually attracts a lot of attention as a genuine SF person would not do. Rule is: live in silence - live longer. When you were confronted with my suspicion, your response was to delete your posts. If you've been in the army for 19 years, you must have attained a rank that is some way up the rankings and should be more diplomatic. This is why I believe that you are not SF or soldier at all.

and you are young you dont know how things are here in the balkans and frankly its a mess so i dont blame you just know there is a lot of **** going on you dont know nothing about did you know 2 nato members Albania and Greece are officially still at state of war with eachother ?? do you know about the agreement Turkey has with Albania ? if Albania or Turkey decides to attack Greece or are under attack from Greece the other one joins them trust me there is a lot of stuff you and most here dont know **** about ;) now how about that 3 NATO members
I freely admit that there are many things I don´t know about the Balkans as there are many things you don´t know about the Nordic countries, I'm sure. What is good about this forum is that we are from many countries and with different backgrounds, both civilian and military, and as such have ample opportunity to inform each other about our respective military forces. It is not a piss competition where it comes down to who has the biggest dick.

As KJ said: You talk the talk Do you walk the walk? Or did you just quack like a duck and waddled away?

MXM; My answer is above in blue

Last edited:
Please tell me that I am not the only one thinking that the Albanian guy is lying about his SF member?

His posts are laughable...

How does such training look like for SF, Spetsnaz, VDV, or any other special forces?

Do they train every single day or do they have days with breaks?
IS it everyday the same agenda or one day lets see running another day gym, another day hand to hand/cqb -or is it more like classes everyday morning -run, then after breakfast gym, then before lunch martial arts, then afternoon and evening shooting, etc...

I was always wondering how does a week in special units look like????

Back