Specnaz unit 'Vityaz'

KJ, just for you, Vympel and Alfa show off their skills in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2009:

BTW, the Asian looking people in the audience are not Chinese or whatever; they are local native people, Khanty and Mansi. Some people wonder, when we show videos of Siberia. Yes, Russia has its own Asian people, imagine that, eh? :)

And, yes, Vityaz is, as you said, under command of the Internal Affairs ministry, police. But they do all sorts of things: riots, hostage situations, counter-terrorism, and, yes they've been to war, all over North Caucasus. Just, for the record.

Last edited:
KJ, just for you, Vympel and Alfa show off their skills in Khanty-Mansiysk in 2009:

BTW, the Asian looking people in the audience are not Chinese or whatever; they are local native people, Khanty and Mansi. Some people wonder, when we show videos of Siberia. Yes, Russia has its own Asian people, imagine that, eh? :)

And, yes, Vityaz is, as you said, under command of the Internal Affairs ministry, police. But they do all sorts of things: riots, hostage situations, counter-terrorism, and, yes they've been to war, all over North Caucasus. Just, for the record.

Nothing in that video shows any TTP,s.
I am however alittle surprised at the "show and tell" portion where they were showing off their kit.
But I guess everyone in Russia needs to be seen to get funding, sort of like the Bears flying around again.

Alfa and Vympel have been and are training with other countries SF/SOF.
Vityaz haven´t as far as I know.
Maybe they have been training with other police you know like their counterpart SWAT.
Thing about these proxywars in the Caucasus is, it´s like part of Russia anyways.
Just like the Asian people..:shock:

At any rate, I am one of few here that respects and recognize your top teams as being on par with their western counterparts.

And don´t give me that crap about the striped shirts, because nowadays EVERYONE has one of those striped "highspeed undershirts".
Even the navalinfantry at Kaliningrad sports those these days.. :angel:

//KJ.

Don't underestimate anyone you go against, no matter how bad they seem.
But quite honestly you sound more like a fanboy than anything else.

Don't underestimate anyone you go against, no matter how bad they seem.
But quite honestly you sound more like a fanboy than anything else.

Dont be silly now anyone who has a gun or even a knife can kill you i simply laughed at that whole fighting scene they were doing looked more like dancing but hell that probably was just me but since we are been honest if i really said my opinion about you and what i think of you i would probably get banned ;) but thats the advantage of being a mod you can say all sort of crap and get away with it

Micha come back when you are at least 21+ and in the army at this moment its pointless to talk to a kid ;)

In your wet dreams buddy .....! :p

BTW. I am in the army. And I must also be a Mind Reader since I understood what COM was trying to tell you.

But hey, a one point to you. Something you have learned. If you have your back against the wall, make an attack .....

In your wet dreams buddy .....! :p

BTW. I am in the army. And I must also be a Mind Reader since I understood what COM was trying to tell you.

But hey, a one point to you. Something you have learned. If you have your back against the wall, make an attack .....

Wet dreams ? you are funny you are just a kid ;) 20 years old with no life experience whatsoever till recently you were playing with dolls

Well that was the most obvious what he was trying to tell me i thought he would come with something more smarter then just that guess i was wrong

attack ?? i am not attacking you its just obvious you are a kid and i cant stand peopel like you been honest you know the ones who know nothing yet try to act like they do

Dont be silly now anyone who has a gun or even a knife can kill you i simply laughed at that whole fighting scene they were doing looked more like dancing but hell that probably was just me but since we are been honest if i really said my opinion about you and what i think of you i would probably get banned ;) but thats the advantage of being a mod you can say all sort of crap and get away with it

Seems like you were laughing at more than that.
Anyways, if those videos are indications of the folks going over there to fight, your lot are rubbish.
Have a nice day.

Seems like you were laughing at more than that.
Anyways, if those videos are indications of the folks going over there to fight, your lot are rubbish.
Have a nice day.

Laughing at the fact they were send there to kill us but got killed in combat instead yeah been honest i dont feel sorry for them whatsoever

The only thing thats rubbish is are our politicians sending our troops to fight a war thats not ours thats rubbish ;) especially seeing how thankfull peopel like you are for it but i am thankfull just like all Albanians are for USA and the fact they helped us a lot now they did it for their own interest ofcourse but nevertheless i would do anything for USA just like i would for Albania the thing is we are two different peopel with two very different backgrounds so our opinions clashed thats all there is to it

"If you have your back against the wall, make an attack ....."

Oh, it was not a phrase you knew!

Well, no matter. I think you are

00000020.png

It was fun to talk to you.
Cheers, "old man" :cool:

"If you have your back against the wall, make an attack ....."

Oh, it was not a phrase you knew!

Well, no matter. I think you are

It was fun to talk to you.
Cheers, "old man" :cool:

Well seen as i am now 37 and been in the army since i was 18 you do the math little kid besides that its past your bedtime :p and you really went off guess i was right afterall ;)

Last edited:
Hey, mxm, I have a present for you, enjoy.

Russian Paratroopers (my brothers, Blue Berets :D) in Pristina, Kosovo. Came in, took the city, nothing your KLA could do about it. If Yeltsin had any balls, we would have stayed there too.

This operation was headed by Colonel Yunus-bek Bamatgireyevich Yevkurov. In June 1999, Yevkurov was stationed in the Bosnian town of Ugljevik with the Russian peacekeepers under the auspices of SFOR. On 12 June, he led a task force on a swift 500-km-long march, which aimed to secure the Pristina International Airport ahead of the NATO troops, thus ensuring a Russian presence in Kosovo after the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.

Today, he is President of Republic of Ingushetia.
1225390378.jpg
992fb27d4b5a0e84cef87dde718.jpg

Well seen as i am now 37 and been in the army since i was 18 you do the math little kid besides that its past your bedtime :p and you really went off guess i was right afterall ;)

If you have been a soldier for so many years, you should know that the most dangerous moment is immediately after you think you have won. If you think you can relax then you have a problem! Your opponent will often put his counterattack in immediately. But it is perhaps not standard tactics with you?

You claim to be in Special Forces? You are a very atypical SF soldier, if you are one!

You gave no answer at Post 16 or what? You deleted all your posts because they could compromise you.

But then answer me these:

Why have you not introduced yourself?
Why have you deleted your post?
Are you a soldier / SF? Yes or no!

Back