"Special Ops Cody" "hostage" in Iraq

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I didn't know if I should post this on in the military new or military humor section, so I ended up posting it here..

Looks like the "Al Mujahedeen Brigade" is getting pretty desperate now.. :)
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/01/iraq.hostage/index.html

(it hasn't been comfirmed if it's a toy or not yet, but it sure looks like that to me. So I'm sorry for any smilies in here if it should turn out to be a real american hostage.. but right now I can only say :lol: )

Ahahahah that's halarious... look at the "M-16" on the left, and the boys in Vietnam called the M-16 they where given a piece of flimsy plastic :lol:

I can't believe we're all laughing at this.
We got to send in Falcon, Snake Eyes, Lady Jane and Orca to rescue him! Leave no Toy behind!
YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!

the_13th_redneck said:
I can't believe we're all laughing at this.
We got to send in Falcon, Snake Eyes, Lady Jane and Orca to rescue him! Leave no Toy behind!
YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget Gung Ho and Hawk. Geez that looks just like the one in my cabinet. Yeah I collect dolls :lol: But I call em action figures. :p .

Guess the Terrorists F/X budeget ain't much huh?

Naw. They don't care. They told all the Terrorist Action Figures they'd get 70 Barbies in heavan :lol:

Rumour has it they're going to send in Barbie's young friend Kelly strapped to a couple of M80s next.

i've still got BOXES full of G.I joe stuff back at my parents house, i'm go and form a rapid reaction force....

*door slam & car peel out*

This looks like a job for ......
cang9gc.jpg

Here's a good "news" article on Special Ops Cody.. :)

http://www.thebentinel.com/050202-cody-taken-hostage.html

officials with Dragon Models USA took a firm stand. "It has been our position, and remains our position, that we do not negotiate with terrorists," said CEO Michael Warren, "Our sympathies are with Special Ops Cody and all the other figures in his product line, but we don't think the best interests of the toy community are served by giving in."

"Of course, you can imagine how embarrassing this is for us," explained an al-Qaeda official on condition of anonymity, "We've worked for years to build a reputation in the world community. Then these amateur groups pull something like this, makes us all look bad."

Great one.. :lol:

Back