Spec Ops Missions

I'll give you all a little PSYOP

How About you know what My Little bundle of Joy with your friendly advice! You have been hearsing me in an aggressive manner, With out justification. Yes I know you think your above the Rules because your A MOD. You should lead by example!

You will never give me orders! your full of Nonsence.

My Military Records do not Concern you nor Others on this Site. We have laws in place. My records are sealed and Classified. By Canadian Law not even A Judge can Open them.

I already contacted Admin concerning this matter. Contact the Canadian MOD All Closed Military Records can only be opened Up By The Governor General Of Canada. I have the Right not to tell you NOTHING By The Geneva Convention You Think your above the Law.

So you Know what you can do with that Hatch! What kind of Violent behavoir is that From A MOD! Get brave with me. Be Happy your Miles away and you wouldn't be throwing that crap I'll Hatch you.

And Since I put Cevelin By your rules I don't have to explain Myself'

Hell lets get real Like your going to believe anything I say. PLUS You never can prove I haven't a Military Clue. Yes you must of loved it when you tried and I throw the Proof in your Face! PROVE ME WRONG ANYTIME.

All I see is Armature Night on a Saturday Night!

I bet your not even a Marine! I would even want to challenge your claim 03USMC.

What is the difference between USMC Issue Gear and Authorized, All issue gear except few Items Have IT! New GENII or old gear, Hell even my underwears have It, Remember Marine Stains are optional.

Answer that for me

P.S I will Contact Admine and ask them By your Rules Or By Canadian Law My records are espeacialy not your concern.

Okay thats fine super sealed Ninja records and all. I'll await your arrival .....bye bye. Buckle up Buttercup you are gone.

Hahahahah.
Hooly **** do I love this site sometimes.

A once was makes a TV show that the never been thinks looks cool.
This makes a BTDT dude stand by his old pal and tell the kiddies it´s like a "I´ve got nothing to do so I´ll make some TV" type show.
This in turn brings out a severe hard case from Canada tossing out some wisdom in english not even fitting a monkey with half a brain.
Said hardcase tells a mod to sod of when he wants to see proof of said hardcases military background with "classified" as his excuse.
Said mod fires his Godbutton and hardcase is a gonner.

Now that´s entertainment folks.

Kinda like a bad soap opera.

Now let me tell you about how me and my Ninja team defeated the Evil Penguian King and liberated the South Pole.:angel:

Kinda like a bad soap opera.

Now let me tell you about how me and my Ninja team defeated the Evil Penguian King and liberated the South Pole.:angel:

You and a huge bunch of REMF MSG,s running around on the south pole?

If THAT show turns up on militarychannel I´ll bring out my secret decoder ring I got out of a cracker Jack box and tune in..:hide:

You and a huge bunch of REMF MSG,s running around on the south pole?

If THAT show turns up on militarychannel I´ll bring out my secret decoder ring I got out of a cracker Jack box and tune in..:hide:

Contact me for your autographed throwing star and ninja togs......:angel:

I've only seen a couple of these episodes, but I recall hearing, maybe seeing that Chris Ryan was involved in the series some how. Anybody know?

I've only seen a couple of these episodes, but I recall hearing, maybe seeing that Chris Ryan was involved in the series some how. Anybody know?

He had a similar show years ago, but he's not involved with this one.

Back