Spec Ops Missions

:rolleyes: Running into containers makes alot of noise..He should try to avoid that in the future..

Did you seriously think this was real? I thought this was a put down thread on PJ,s friend.

Not a "put down" on him at all. He was a squared away Ranger and an even better Pararescueman. What he's doing now is during his retirement years, it was an opportunity presented to him so he took it. He knew going in it would be entertainment only and he and the others on the show are fine with that, they have a lot of fun making it. Like I said, live action video game, they even use the reset button and do retakes. :smile:

Big_Z is just upset because his "mirror mirror on the wall" laughed when he asked who was the fairest of them all. :lol:

Obviously I knew it wasn't real... I never said the show was a learning guide. All I said was I liked the guy and he has a solid skillset. I also said it had its cheesy moments. No need to try and be a super hero and pick everything apart. Take the **** for what it is and enjoy.

Last edited:
Not a "put down" on him at all. He was a squared away Ranger and an even better Pararescueman. What he's doing now is during his retirement years, it was an opportunity presented to him so he took it. He knew going in it would be entertainment only and he and the others on the show are fine with that, they have a lot of fun making it. Like I said, live action video game, they even use the reset button and do retakes. :smile:

Big_Z is just upset because his "mirror mirror on the wall" laughed when he asked who was the fairest of them all. :lol:

I know dude, I meant "put down" like in friendly razzing.

And BTW, the show is still gay..:cheers:
//KJ.

To be honest I don't know a whole lot about the PJs. I have bumped into most types but never a PJ.

Dude go to Wal-Mart they have all kinds of PJ's flannel, cotton, flowery, some with little horsies on em.:angel:

Has anyone seen this show on military channel? There is some cheesy moments but for the most part I like it. The main guy is a stud and he knows what hes doing. They have some high-speeds playing as opfor and they use sim rounds. SEALS/SF/Force Recon. I have only seen a few episodes but his methods are sound and his MOUT is solid. It is mostly unscripted as well.

http://military.discovery.com/videos/special-ops-mission/

I checked your link expecting to see Rambet in Action, I get all excited when I hear Spec Ops Missions. They tape that stuff?
I C, Well they do but wrong video Format. Trying to pull a fast one!

I started taking Notes, :type: I was real impress how he maneuvers towards his objectives and has all things figured out.

His OPFOR was well executed, someone with experience Very realistic!

Hows that Arse for years, Being In the Media Passing himself for a US Marine, and Buying his Blues on EvilBay! The Corps Checked and
had no record of him.

Me thinks this is for AiroSoft. If you need to learn about the US ASOFUW FM 3-05.130 and really pay close attention to DIMEFIL and
PSYOP especially for leaders and planers of all levels of ARSOF UW all missions with Proper ISR and a Stabilized OP, See Your METT-TC
Manual! Take the course and read the Text Book ASOFUW.:sniper:

Last edited:
Dude go to Wal-Mart they have all kinds of PJ's flannel, cotton, flowery, some with little horsies on em.:angel:

Mine have Spiderman! :p

Spaniard said:
Me thinks this is for AiroSoft. If you need to learn about the US ASOFUW FM 3-05.130 and really pay close attention to DIMEFIL and
PSYOP especially for leaders and planers of all levels of ARSOF UW all missions with Proper ISR and a Stabilized OP, See Your METT-TC
Manual! Take the course and read the Text Book ASOFUW
:?:

I'm saying this as a friend, or an internet facsimile of a friend. Don't read an Army FM and assume you a) know what you're talking about and b) can completely misinterpret it to think it has anything to do with that happens in the show so that you can c) throw out some acronyms some Major sitting behind a box threw into the manual because some Col. said it needed more letters.

UW ain't DA.

Hows that Arse for years, Being In the Media Passing himself for a US Marine, and Buying his Blues on EvilBay! The Corps Checked and
had no record of him.

Who are you talking about with this statement? I'm confused.

Last edited:
Mine have Spiderman! :p

:?:

I'm saying this as a friend, or an internet facsimile of a friend. Don't read an Army FM and assume you a) know what you're talking about and b) can completely misinterpret it to think it has anything to do with that happens in the show so that you can c) throw out some acronyms some Major sitting behind a box threw into the manual because some Col. said it needed more letters.

UW ain't DA.

Who are you talking about with this statement? I'm confused.

I'll give you some friendly advice with the deepest respect intended, don't assume or underestimate my Military Qualifications!
FM are you joking I surpassed all that mambo jumbo in 78-79. P.S. I was Playing with your GB in 80 or 81 I think, CF QL4 in many trades!

I'll try to fined the Link, this guy for years was on CNN, and other News, at government Rallies++++ Fighting for Vet Rights or
something in that nature. And he did this for a few years, until one day someone decided to check!

He passed himself of as a USMC!

UW ain't DA? Now you disoriented me what do you mean by Unconventional War ain't Direct Action.

I was given this advice when I was such a young Pup hot shot.LOL

You think your good, one of the best trained soldier in the world, really. One day if lady luck is not shining on your parade, there will
be a 5' gouk up a tree pointing his rifle and putting a hole in your head the size of a bowling ball. And you will become at that point
a figment of your Imagination no matter how much training you received or how great you think you are.

I'll even show you how to make Fire with ICE! I think It's in your US
WSVX 02.01 Manual which is the same for the 09.01!

Warrior Skills Level I Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
I'll give you some friendly advice with the deepest respect intended, don't assume or underestimate my Military Qualifications!
FM are you joking I surpassed all that mambo jumbo in 78-79. P.S. I was Playing with your GB in 80 or 81 I think, CF QL4 in many trades!

I'll try to fined the Link, this guy for years was on CNN, and other News, at government Rallies++++ Fighting for Vet Rights or
something in that nature. And he did this for a few years, until one day someone decided to check!

UW ain't DA? Now you disoriented me what do you mean by Unconventional War ain't Direct Action.

You think your good, one of the best trained soldier in the world, really. One day if lady luck is not shining on your parade, there will
be a 5' gouk up a tree pointing his rifle and putting a hole in your head the size of a bowling ball. And you will become at that point
a figment of your Imagination no matter how much training you received or how great you think you are.

If I ever decide to join the blow hard battalion, I'll give you a call. :-D

How about I give you some not so friendly advice.

You have been advised by at leastr one mod to adjust your profile to reflect your service, you have not. Do it now or hit the hatch, or I will assist you to the hatch...and hopefully the hatch will be griped for GQ WHEN YOU HIT IT.

My sons watch the military channel now and again and always dubious. We figure, not everything will be revealed regarding military operations but the reenactments of ops are interesting. Hollywood will fill in areas they don't know, so not everything will be quite truthful. Cynics, maybe but they do enjoy seeing the weaponry and how they work. Some parts of the show are good while others will be, hmmm. :smile:

How about I give you some not so friendly advice.

You have been advised by at leastr one mod to adjust your profile to reflect your service, you have not. Do it now or hit the hatch, or I will assist you to the hatch...and hopefully the hatch will be griped for GQ WHEN YOU HIT IT.

I'll give you all a little PSYOP

How About you know what My Little bundle of Joy with your friendly advice! You have been hearsing me in an aggressive manner, With out justification. Yes I know you think your above the Rules because your A MOD. You should lead by example!

You will never give me orders! your full of Nonsence.

My Military Records do not Concern you nor Others on this Site. We have laws in place. My records are sealed and Classified. By Canadian Law not even A Judge can Open them.

I already contacted Admin concerning this matter. Contact the Canadian MOD All Closed Military Records can only be opened Up By The Governor General Of Canada. I have the Right not to tell you NOTHING By The Geneva Convention You Think your above the Law.

So you Know what you can do with that Hatch! What kind of Violent behavoir is that From A MOD! Get brave with me. Be Happy your Miles away and you wouldn't be throwing that crap I'll Hatch you.

And Since I put Cevelin By your rules I don't have to explain Myself'

Hell lets get real Like your going to believe anything I say. PLUS You never can prove I haven't a Military Clue. Yes you must of loved it when you tried and I throw the Proof in your Face! PROVE ME WRONG ANYTIME.

All I see is Armature Night on a Saturday Night!

I bet your not even a Marine! I would even want to challenge your claim 03USMC.

What is the difference between USMC Issue Gear and Authorized, All issue gear except few Items Have IT! New GENII or old gear, Hell even my underwears have It, Remember Marine Stains are optional.

Answer that for me

P.S I will Contact Admine and ask them By your Rules Or By Canadian Law My records are espeacialy not your concern.

Last edited:
My Military Records do not Concern you nor Others on this Site. We have laws in place. My records are sealed and Classified. By Canadian Law not even A Judge can Open them.

I already contacted Admin concerning this matter. Contact the Canadian MOD All Closed Military Records can only be opened Up By The Governor General Of Canada. I have the Right not to tell you NOTHING By The Geneva Convention You Think your above the Law.
You're playing that game on the wrong forum, kiddo.

You words betray your claims of experience, esp. within the SOF realm.

Oh and that whole "records are sealed" thing? Naw, not so much. :wink:

Back