Speaking of reality tv being trashy!!!

Hi! It's good to see you again, Jillyz....:smile:

The link didn't work for me..my laptop is acting up again.:sick:

I watched "Shark Tank" tonight. A contestant pitched a new "key" to open deadbolt locks. He received a 500k from Mark Cuban and some other shark for a new technology of using your cell phone to open the locks. What will they think of next?..

With my luck I lock my car key and cell in car and what then? Locked out of house AND car AND no phone.
m0425.gif

Last edited:
Hi, Sarah! Nice to hear from you, too. That link I gave is about a reality show that's supposed to be on Discovery, and some nitwit got the bright idea to allow himself to be swallowed alive by an anaconda!!! Did you ever??? But not to worry, because he's going to be wearing a special suit, so the snake can't actually hurt him. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong with that scenario, right?

I wonder how the guy entices the Anaconda to attack and eat him. Human are not normally on there diet as well most Anacondas are nowhere big enough to swallow a human. It would have to be a rare 25 foot specimen not to common. Well there goes the engineer in me.
I always liked (disliked) the survivor reality shows of some years ago when they voted off who would not survive? Always sounded like a way to get rid of the best survivor 1st to me.
Didn't mean to crash this party

A friend of mine had a boyfriend who had a python as a pet. He let the snake slither around the house at night. I spent the night once and forgot about the snake.. was at the kitchen fridge getting a drink. I shut the fridge door and there it was eye level staring straight at me.
t3601.gif

I never spent the night there again....
t3613.gif

Last edited:
A friend of mine had a boyfriend who had a python as a pet. He let the snake slither around the house at night. I spent the night once and forgot about the snake.. was at the kitchen fridge getting a drink. I shut the fridge door and there it was eye level staring straight at me.
t3601.gif

I never spent the night there again....
t3613.gif

Oh geez, I woulda shot that thing.

They came by once on their way home, he had a cute rabbit. I said "how cute, a bunny rabbit"... he said "It's not a pet... it's for my pet."
m0410.gif

m02113.gif

He loved snakes and had a beautiful aquarium full of exotic saltwater fish too. Looking back, he was a little strange when it came to the snake, he drove around with it in his car too.
vil-serpent.gif

Sara... Snake people are a little out there anyways.

Quite true. A friend had one as a folly. You do not have a snake as a folly! This pal was not amused when it came to " stunning " the poor rodents. Being kinder to the mouse, I anethesitized first with gas, then stunned it. I did this twice for her. .... She gave the snake away to a more suitable human companion.

Ugh!

Me and my son both are fond of snakes. He likes to pick them up if he spots one in the fields. In NY state poison snakes are very rare and the longest snake is about 4'. However the misses won't allow snakes in the house, so in the field they stay. They are the farmers friends helping to keep rats and mice down that damage his crops.

Last edited:
Me and my son both are fond of snakes. He likes to pick them up if he spots one in the fields. In NY state poison snakes are very rare. However the misses won't allow them in the house. Besides they are the farmers friends helping to keep rats and mice down.

Do you have the forest rattler up there? I went to an exhibition of snakes and they took out a copperhead and asked me to hold it until its feeding procedure was done....I was rather nervous and thinking...don't drop this guy, don't drop....and at the same time don't hurt him.

Do you have the forest rattler up there? I went to an exhibition of snakes and they took out a copperhead and asked me to hold it until its feeding procedure was done....I was rather nervous and thinking...don't drop this guy, don't drop....and at the same time don't hurt him.

In another part of the state they have the rare timber rattler (actually some might call it the forest rattler). But that's > 100 miles from where we live. I've never seen one and I've spend extensive time in the outdoors.

My parent used to go to Florida every year. Now they have quite a few poison snakes there. Some like the water moccasin are very aggressive.

I image the guys that went to Nam and Iraq had to deal with some poison critters. My brother went to Iraq and saw these camel spiders nasty critters he claimed.

We had a snake in our back yard a month ago, one of the deadly ones, and we also have pythons who are not deadly near us in the bush. Most of our local snakes will just try and get away however the Tiger snake will chase you so i prefer to keep my distance.

Back