Speaking of reality tv being trashy!!!

We have a bit of them... down here in the South. Pygmy rattlers, Coral snakes, Moccasins......But in the back yard, there's a nest of black snakes, I'm not sure, but I think ya call them Rat snakes. They have several names. Good for rodents. But they are beautiful to look at.
I did kill two or three small pygmies. Had to. I have three k-9s to consider. But be very wary of the Coral snake. Black, red and yellow bands. That baby would bring down my GSD in three hours. I've seen it ( unfortunately ).
One day I will taste rattler, damnit!

Yes, snakes taste good....there are only two things I don't eat and they are liver and fermented herring

No fermented herring for me either dear.
But I do make tasty chicken and beef livers! With homemade maxed potatoes, green beans and gravy!!
Yummy!!!

We have a bit of them... down here in the South. Pygmy rattlers, Coral snakes, Moccasins......But in the back yard, there's a nest of black snakes, I'm not sure, but I think ya call them Rat snakes. They have several names. Good for rodents. But they are beautiful to look at.
I did kill two or three small pygmies. Had to. I have three k-9s to consider. But be very wary of the Coral snake. Black, red and yellow bands. That baby would bring down my GSD in three hours. I've seen it ( unfortunately ).

Aren't the coral snakes called Jacks? There is a non-venomous snake with more or less the same pattern.

We had a snake in our back yard a month ago, one of the deadly ones, and we also have pythons who are not deadly near us in the bush. Most of our local snakes will just try and get away however the Tiger snake will chase you so i prefer to keep my distance.

Let me guess, you had a brown snake in your back yard? Australia is a paradise for herpetologists. The inland taipan can also be aggressive when its cornered

Aren't the coral snakes called Jacks? There is a non-venomous snake with more or less the same pattern.

Yes, more or less the same pattern. You're exactly right. The other is harmless. Don't know what name they go by, you are probably correct.
Something like, "red touch yellow, bad for fellow... Red touch black good for jack. I may have gotten it backwards. It's been a while since I have been a veterinarian tech. We had a book with all the indigenous snakes.

Ciao for now,
Dadsgirl

p.s. The Coral snake doesn't have sharp teeth. Therefore, they must really get a good hold of their prey and GNAW!

A bit strange that people hang out with strange people , but the strange man who got swallowed by the snake had his suit coated with pigs blood pretty disgusting but the snake got his 15 min. of fame he earned it having to lower himself to the level of strange people

i dont watch reality t.v. did you guys know it's all scripted anyway somehow? thats what i think. theres no way its not.

Luckily the coral snakes aren't aggressive like Moccasins, They are extremely toxic. The most dangerous snake in the US. My folk encountered a few while staying in Florida. But being small and reclusive one could step on one. I never tasted gator either, some say that gator meat is good but a bit tough.

Luckily the coral snakes aren't aggressive like Moccasins, They are extremely toxic. The most dangerous snake in the US. My folk encountered a few while staying in Florida. But being small and reclusive one could step on one. I never tasted gator either, some say that gator meat is good but a bit tough.

No, the Coral snake is not aggressive. But deadly, yes. They make you bleed out. It's awful to watch.
Anywho, gator is tasty. If done right~ not so tough. BTW, good morning!

Red and white you're alright Red and Yellow you're dead fellow .
Red sky at night Sailors delight Red sky in morning Sailor take warning .

No fermented herring for me either dear.
But I do make tasty chicken and beef livers! With homemade maxed potatoes, green beans and gravy!!
Yummy!!!

MMM MMM sounds yummy: especially those chicken livers, potatoes and green beans.

As for those fermented herring I'll most defiantly pass, no picked herring for this guy however I do love most fish, seafood's including anchovies.

If I weren't so far away I have to stop by for a bite. Sounds like you can do up some good cooking.

Back