Speaking of General Chit Chats...

drilldownmaster2004 said:
Yes, but I see that silent driller has 3 stars. How come he never knew about it?

He never knew about it because it's private.

Forum rank doesn't mean anything, it is based on how many posts you've made.

I got four and I don't know about anything either. I've been a mod on other boards and I know what their talkin about. They have a hidden board just for mods. Its an important tool to have to ensure fair moderating. BTW, a mod board isn't really what drilldownmaster2004 was talking about, but I think you already know that. :lol:

godofthunder9010 said:
I got four and I don't know about anything either. I've been a mod on other boards and I know what their talkin about. They have a hidden board just for mods. Its an important tool to have to ensure fair moderating. BTW, a mod board isn't really what drilldownmaster2004 was talking about, but I think you already know that. :lol:

I'm so glad we have people here that are willing to point out the ever so obvious every time. :lol:

thats true I was talking about an all Top Officer club, where only the generals chat

We already have a General Chat section. There would be no reason to have a private area for those holding the forum rank of General. As has already been said, forum rank is only based on how many posts you have.

yes thats the point all you guys with 1000+ posts should have a special place where you can benefit from hanging out all together...like a big family

drilldownmaster2004 said:
yes thats the point all you guys with 1000+ posts should have a special place where you can benefit from hanging out all together...like a big family

We [Admin and Mods] will discuss it.

Back