Speaking of General Chit Chats... - Page 2




 
--
 
October 31st, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Yes, but I see that silent driller has 3 stars. How come he never knew about it?
He never knew about it because it's private.

Forum rank doesn't mean anything, it is based on how many posts you've made.
October 31st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
oh so its a ALL TOP STAR BRASS CLUB. I see so 3 is not enough anymore these days
October 31st, 2004  
godofthunder9010
 
 
I got four and I don't know about anything either. I've been a mod on other boards and I know what their talkin about. They have a hidden board just for mods. Its an important tool to have to ensure fair moderating. BTW, a mod board isn't really what drilldownmaster2004 was talking about, but I think you already know that.
--
October 31st, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 
yep....we are just messing around....
October 31st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
thats true I was talking about an all Top Officer club, where only the generals chat
October 31st, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
I got four and I don't know about anything either. I've been a mod on other boards and I know what their talkin about. They have a hidden board just for mods. Its an important tool to have to ensure fair moderating. BTW, a mod board isn't really what drilldownmaster2004 was talking about, but I think you already know that.
I'm so glad we have people here that are willing to point out the ever so obvious every time.

Quote:
thats true I was talking about an all Top Officer club, where only the generals chat
We already have a General Chat section. There would be no reason to have a private area for those holding the forum rank of General. As has already been said, forum rank is only based on how many posts you have.
October 31st, 2004  
godofthunder9010
 
 
Hey, its not obvious to some people.

So how bout drill's suggestion a general's only club?
October 31st, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Hey, its not obvious to some people.

So how bout drill's suggestion a general's only club?
No reason to have one. See above, added to my last post.
October 31st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
yes thats the point all you guys with 1000+ posts should have a special place where you can benefit from hanging out all together...like a big family
October 31st, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
yes thats the point all you guys with 1000+ posts should have a special place where you can benefit from hanging out all together...like a big family
We [Admin and Mods] will discuss it.