Do you speak multiple languages?

What are you?

• Total voters

Kina

Banned
I am soooo bored, so I figured, hey, i'm trilingual, so it'd be cool to know who speaks what languages. If you speak multiple languages, please list those. I speak:

english
french
spanish

English, although I had 2 years high school Spanish and I took two courses in Korean a long time ago. I can only remember phrases from both plus I have a smattering of Japanese and Vietnamese. :oops:

English-fluent

Australian-fluent

American-just below fluent

Irish-only the accent when Ive had a few drinks

Canadian-see American

Foul-fluent in all aspects

Crap- see foul

Yes thats right Iam bored also.

LIPS said:
English-fluent

Australian-fluent

Canadian-see American

Crap- see foul

Do you speak wife? That's one I am always having trouble with. :roll:

tomtom22 said:
LIPS said:
English-fluent

Australian-fluent

Canadian-see American

Crap- see foul

Do you speak wife? That's one I am always having trouble with. :roll:

im just learning to speak girlfriend. calculus was easier than this.

The other language I speak is French. I had four years of it in high school as well as a course in college. It was encouraged here in those days due to our border with Quebec and the state's dependancy on tourism. I don't know if it still is but I hope it is still encouraged. It helped me out a great deal when I was stationed in Europe and of course many times over the years communicating with the Quebeçois.

I also know some Spanish from having Mexican-American pals in the regulars. Mostly phrases now but I could once at least communicate after a fashion. That and the German I learned while stationed there are alike in that I was better with them years ago than I am now and they have fallen off from lack of use. :(

Swedish and English.
I will add Norwigen (another of my ways to spell it) as i can have a conversation with one from Norway, I can't speak it though, but as most from Norway will understand Swedish and most from Sweden will understand those from norway (a way around spelling that hehe) so I will include it, speach is included aswell.

Yes my grammer and spelling is terrible, but to make it eaven, im not good at it in any language. :lol:

I have however been able to translate a conversation of spanish, italian german, pourtogese, well and norwegian, kind of sounds like vegan so i probebly didnt spell that correctly, danish (only a small portion)

Ben able to speak some frases in vietnamese, bosnian, chinese, swahili and a couple of others, unfortently i've forgotten most :(

Did know some frases in french (actually only one sentence) german and finnish.

Hi,

One Question ............ Why is Kina BANNED :? :? .......... i checked the Permanently Banned Members thread there is nothing there ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Back