Spartan

Spartan

Hey all, i'm new here, not much to say about myself. I have no real military experience, and the most i've been around as far as weaponry is concerned is firing a shotgun at a Skeet Shooting range. (I'm a damned good shot too.. :) ) I'm in 8th grade, freshman in high school come september, and i'll be in the JROTC next year as well. So gimme a break, we all have to start somewhere! :p

You ever try trap shooting? Much more of a challenge (but I'm sure a "damned good shot" like yourself is up to it ;) :lol: ).
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with JROTC, you should have fun there from what I hear from our JROTC veterans. :D

Thanks for caring everyone :lol: . And of course trap shooting would'nt be too hard, like I said, I really am a damned good shot. :lol:

If you're really bored and want to work on your snap shooting, get yourself a handlauncher and a break-action and try tossing the clay and loading and firing all solo. Real men use .410s. ;) :lol:

I would, but I don't have a gun. The old lady's against it... :cry: I need to go to a range and rent one.. I will hopefully get a paintball gun soon. THAT is fun.

Spartan said:
The old lady's against it... :cry:

You got yourself an old lady already!? Dadgum, son, your working fast. :lol:

Good luck with that paintball gun though, I've only done it once, but it was a kick in the pants.

Back