SPANISH SOCIALIST PARTY,WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE?? - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
March 6th, 2005  
MontyB
 
 
Unfortunately thats not entirely true, had the US not cared what the world thought it wouldnt have gone to the UN in the first place nor would it have carried out the "buy a vote" campaign with Mexico and Turkey nor would it have insisted it had UN backing long after the event took place despite the UN secretary generals persistent denials and more importantly you would have had Colin Powell and that Rice chick running around trying to drum up support (both financially and militarily) and mend relations after the event.

Fortunately your politicians have started to understand and now spend more time in consultations and less time making rash unilateral decissions that end up costing you billions a month.
[/quote]
March 6th, 2005  
Guaripa
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
"You live, you learn. Often because someone else died."

There's even a name for it. It's called "Tombstone mentality".


Ankle bracelets? WTF are you talking about? I know a few non US citizens here. They aren't wearing any ankle bracelets. Ralph Lauren clothes maybe but no ankle bracelets.
A test of about 1700 non-citizens or those deemed not worthy of US citizenship, the plan is to hand these out to every non-citizen to track them down. The end of the test was this month , lets see what happens next.
March 6th, 2005  
Guaripa
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
May be is because of I am not american , but i do not follow the Ankle thing...

Guaripa, i do not think we need another Jose Antonio, I do not see dictator ships with good eyes....left or right handed! I think that is a thing of the past. You should enjoy democracy man!!
Jose Antonoi was not a dictator, and I can see you know little about this so I wont go into details.

PS, the shortest route to dictatorship is Democracy.

CAFE !
--
Boots
March 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man
 
 
Cocaine's a h3ll of a drug
March 6th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaripa
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
May be is because of I am not american , but i do not follow the Ankle thing...

Guaripa, i do not think we need another Jose Antonio, I do not see dictator ships with good eyes....left or right handed! I think that is a thing of the past. You should enjoy democracy man!!
Jose Antonoi was not a dictator, and I can see you know little about this so I wont go into details.

PS, the shortest route to dictatorship is Democracy.

CAFE !
His concept of democracy was not exactly like the one we use today, but he was not exactly a dictato, you are right. If you understand spanish read this:

http://www.filosofiayderecho.com/rtfd/numero6/primo.htm
March 7th, 2005  
Guaripa
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guaripa
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
May be is because of I am not american , but i do not follow the Ankle thing...

Guaripa, i do not think we need another Jose Antonio, I do not see dictator ships with good eyes....left or right handed! I think that is a thing of the past. You should enjoy democracy man!!
Jose Antonoi was not a dictator, and I can see you know little about this so I wont go into details.

PS, the shortest route to dictatorship is Democracy.

CAFE !

His concept of democracy was not exactly like the one we use today, but he was not exactly a dictato, you are right. If you understand spanish read this:

http://www.filosofiayderecho.com/rtfd/numero6/primo.htm

I have all of his works ! What else would you want, equality, humanity, christianity, social justice, equality of law.

CAFE !
March 7th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
In the theory all the things you say are right. His concept of democracy was unique. The problem is that in his first writtings he used the term fascits. After the General Franco won the civil war Falange Espaņola De las Jons( the party jose antonio created) was the unique political party in Spain. Many people think that he was betrayed by Franco, and that he used his political party for legitimating his porpouses
March 15th, 2005  
Doc.S
 
I found this forum today!

And my comment to this is the same as the_13th_redneck, Italian Guy and staurofilakes on page 1 first comments.

Yet I can add one thing to this socialist question - At least now we know exactly how swedens gov would react if there was an terrorist attack over here, and thats why Usama Bin Laden don't attack sweden. 8)

Doc.S
March 15th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Well, spanish terrorist attack on 11-M was not due to our presence in Irak, there were dark politic interests behind. If our presence was the reason of the attack Sweeden could be attacked as well, you are training iraqui police and you have elite troops in Afganistan.. isnīt it?
March 15th, 2005  
Doc.S
 
staurofilakes wrote:
Quote:
you are training iraqui police and you have elite troops in Afganistan.. isnīt it?
We have some "technical advisors" in Afghanistan, and some more in Africa where our special equipped Strf 90 APCs are in UN formation. If sweden are training Iraqi policemen? I am not sure. But I would not be surprised if they do. This is a small and rather closed society, even if it look`s damn open to the public eye. *cough* 8)

staurofilakes wrote:
Quote:
were dark politic interests behind.
When it comes to political interests you are right... They are seldom black and white, thats for sure stauroflakes.

Doc.S