Space Available hops

April 20th, 2005  

Topic: Space Available hops

How easy is it to get space available hops? Since i'm going to be a midshipman in the USMMA I will also be in the USNR so i will be eligable. Somebody said i'd be in category 3 or something as far as priority.
April 23rd, 2005  
You'll need a DD Form 1853, which you can get from your unit, and have it signed by the unit commander or other duly designated authority. Also, you'll need a current, valid military ID card.