Soviet World War II uniform

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
I'm thinking of getting a World War II Soviet infantryman's uniform sometime when I settle down a bit.
Does anyone know a good place for things like this?

As the resident Soviet WWII Reenactor....

www.OstFront.com
Is truly one of the best dealers out there. They specialize in reproduction and original Eastern Front items (both Russian and German)

www.CollectRussia.com
Anther great dealer. If you want it they will have it.

The Russian Grunt (Email)
Dan Welsh caterings to the WWII Russian reenactor. Items offered include original, post-war, and reproduction items that provide a near complete selection to fill out your kit. If you contact him he will send you a pricelist and catalog.

Dorian Motowylak (Email)
Is a fellow Russian reenactor from the 13th Guard in NC. He sells complete Russian field gear sets. Email him for a current price list.

www.TridentMilitary.com
Good source for large size Russina uniforms. Their uniforms are made with excellent material, period buttons and are in very large sizes. Call to verify want you want and what size.

http://www.repropaperwork.com/
The website for all your reproduction World War II paperwork needs, be it for movie production, museum display, educational institutions, living history, or reenacting. (Run by Matt Deplama, Unit Commander of the Soviet 197th Guard Regiment).
If you do not see what you want, email the website and I am sure him or I can make it.

As the resident Soviet WWII Reenactor....

www.OstFront.com
Is truly one of the best dealers out there. They specialize in reproduction and original Eastern Front items (both Russian and German)

www.CollectRussia.com
Anther great dealer. If you want it they will have it.

The Russian Grunt (Email)
Dan Welsh caterings to the WWII Russian reenactor. Items offered include original, post-war, and reproduction items that provide a near complete selection to fill out your kit. If you contact him he will send you a pricelist and catalog.

Dorian Motowylak (Email)
Is a fellow Russian reenactor from the 13th Guard in NC. He sells complete Russian field gear sets. Email him for a current price list.

www.TridentMilitary.com
Good source for large size Russina uniforms. Their uniforms are made with excellent material, period buttons and are in very large sizes. Call to verify want you want and what size.

http://www.repropaperwork.com/
The website for all your reproduction World War II paperwork needs, be it for movie production, museum display, educational institutions, living history, or reenacting. (Run by Matt Deplama, Unit Commander of the Soviet 197th Guard Regiment).
If you do not see what you want, email the website and I am sure him or I can make it.
wow i wish i had money!!!!

Back