South Korean Coastguardsman murdered by Chinese sailors

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2008/09/27/2008092700395.html

The article is in Korean so I don't know if it'll help much but basically it's news from the 27th of September and a South Korean coastguardsman was murdered when he attempted to board and search a Chinese fishing vessel that was illegally fishing in South Korean waters.
They were armed with sharpened bamboo poles, threw rocks and liquor bottles. Hard core.
Just check out the link because it does have a video of the Coast Guard attempting to board Chinese fishing vessels. Gets interesting towards the end of the video.
I think the coast guard should get a batch of .50s.

Hell,.. at that distance you could pop them with a pistol. You'd only need to hit one or two and I think they'd let you onboard.

They were not armed with firearms. Which seems like a dangerous state of things considering how things can be these days.
The Coast Guard here does have their own SWAT team so maybe next time they'll take a few members along with them on these raids.

no war broke out? damn war is not as bad as allowing yourself to be juiced by the commies, they will only do it again now that they see their are no consequences.

I don't get it. Why would a Coast Guard vessel go and patrol its seas unarmed? You'd think they should pack enough stuff to at least be able to return a small arms fire. How do you 'guard' without weapons?

Back