South Africa's Malema loses appeal against ANC suspension (Reuters)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
Reuters - South Africa's ruling ANC on Saturday upheld a decision to ban youth leader Julius Malema for five years for bringing the movement into disrepute, sending into the political wilderness a noisy rebel who had called for the nationalisation of mines.

More...

The radical white hating youth corps president of South Africa called on white farmers and business owners to vacate their property and leave South Africa. ANC followers have been conducting a campaign of mass murder against white farmers since the ANC took power.

Controversial South African youth leader for the African National Congress has said ANC will follow the example of Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF and start to take over white-owned farms by the end of the year.

The comments were made by Julius Malema at a mine 160 kilometers outside Harare in Zimbabwe.

The ANC Youth Wing leader, enthused by rented Zanu PF crowd, said Zimbabwe had led the way in fighting over land and promised to unleash Zimbabwean tactics on South African white farmers.

He encouraged Zimbabweans to also take over white and foreign-owned companies. Malema said the people must embrace liberation and continue to fight against what he called Western imperialism.

He said: “You are not alone. Your struggle is our struggle.”

Malema also said he would continue to sing the song: “Kill the Boer,” a former ANC chant against the apartheid regime. The song was last week banned in a South African court.

Rock singer Bono has said that the ANC anthem “Kill the Boer,” which has been banned as hate speech in South Africa, is ok to sing – under the right circumstances.

“I was a kid and I’d sing songs I remember my uncles singing… rebel songs about the early days of the Irish Republican Army,” the U2 frontman told South Africa’s Sunday Times.

“We sang this and it’s fair to say it’s folk music… as this was the struggle of some people that sang it over some time,” he said, after singing an old Irish song whose lyrics spoke of carrying guns and readying them for action.

Last edited:
It is terrifying and sad at the sametime. For all the fools out there believing that malema is god, sad. Terrifying for all us "boer" not knowing when what and where.
I have readied myself. Now I am patiently awaiting the bomb of hell.
My finger silently on the trigger, ter's in my sights, awaiting those 3 perfect muscles to smoothly squeeze that trigger. Defning adrenalin, rushing through every cell in my body, breathing as calm as a sleeping baby.
I am patient.......I don't make a mistake........I become the hunter......
Xxx

Back