South Africa World Cup 2010... and the shooting's already started

Most of the black population in South Africa came for the jobs so in effect, came later than the Dutch did. At least, that's the way I heard it. I have a feeling that a lot of these folks who came after the Dutch did are simply using the whole "indigenous" BS to try to get the upper hand.

You are correct, black tribes are not indigenous to the Western Cape. The ANC have tried to demand land as tribal land but were politely told to foxtrot oscar, as they have no land claims whatsoever in the Western Cape.

If whites did attempt to make the Western Cape a white enclave there would be screams of racism/colonialism from around the world and most vocal would be the ANC followed by Rober Mugabe then the tree hugging liberals getting on their soap box. The majority of those in the Western Cape are known as Cape Coloureds, with whites in second place, black Africans in third place and Asians in fourth place. This is why the Cape Independence Party want to make the Western Cape non racial, and as I stated before, advancement on merit alone and not on race or skin colour.

Back