Sorry

Tessa

I have to leave, to much is happening in my life right now.

I try to do everything right but all I seem to do is wrong.
I am not together with my b/f anymore and I stand on my own now.
We all come to a point in our lives where we have to face the things that we been through, even though it may be a soldier, a child, a mother or a man. We all have something within us, lying there to one day pop up.
And I am in that period, where things start to pop up.

God, I hate this life sometimes, but there wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't a challenge.. right guys?.. ;)

Take care, Big Bro. You have been the biggest support ever, though now I have to face the shit alone. Lol

F.I.D.O. Right? ;)

And RedLeg, Watch out for that braindamage of yours. :p
You are a really cool guy.. I wish I didn't get to know you better.

And Cadet.. Go Girl! Damnit, I don't meet as cool girls as you that often! I am really happy to have met you. You and me share the exact view on guys. :)

And who else?

Yeah.. Sherman. Yeah, You are really cool too, I dunno why, but you always gave me a smile when I read your posts. You always seem se full of life and charm. *Pats your back army style* You will achieve much in life, trust me.

If I forgot anyone I am really sorry..

All girls: STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

Yeah..

Did I miss something out?

And thanks for everyone who makes this site go around.

Thanks to every person who has joined this site and supported it.

-Sash (SilverPhoenix)

I'm real sorry to hear that, we will really miss you!

Take care, and you are welcome back here when things gets better!
(I'm saying when, not if! ;) )

hmmm

Yeah.. Sherman. Yeah, You are really cool too, I dunno why, but you always gave me a smile when I read your posts. You always seem se full of life and charm. *Pats your back army style* You will achieve much in life, trust me.
:cry:

OK, 1 last horse for you!!! :horsie:

Sash said:
I have to leave, to much is happening in my life right now.

I try to do everything right but all I seem to do is wrong.
I am not together with my b/f anymore and I stand on my own now.
We all come to a point in our lives where we have to face the things that we been through, even though it may be a soldier, a child, a mother or a man. We all have something within us, lying there to one day pop up.
And I am in that period, where things start to pop up.

God, I hate this life sometimes, but there wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't a challenge.. right guys?.. ;)

[*snip*]

And Cadet.. Go Girl! Damnit, I don't meet as cool girls as you that often! I am really happy to have met you. You and me share the exact view on guys. :)

-Sash (SilverPhoenix)

I'LL MISS YOU! COME BACK SOON! I'll miss havin someone who doesn't care if I send them 3 inches worth of profanity in a PM because I'm pissed at my boyfriend...

Yes, I'm having a teenage midlife crisis. I'm lost, can't find myself, and my way of dealing with it is www.xanga.com (a online journal) and forums such as these. I can look back and find the way I used to feel about something, and see how my opinions have changed, and it helps me remember that it's ok to change, thats not a huge deal.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about. :rock:

Didn't know anything about Sash except she had a pretty face
and now she's leaving us for some other place.

The Forum will miss you- come back soon...
and till then, we'll howl at the moon! :cheers:

^basically what he said ^
didnt really know who she was but we'll miss you
untill you come back! :rock:

Back