Sorry! I need DRESS advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, grade "A" skank
fortunately there are few like her

seems brit has pretty good taste in clothes, im sure she will look fine

well, if she was going to do that she would have to modify her name slightly, change her last name, get married to an obscure male dancer, forget everything she learned about contraception and then fade away from public eye in a few years time to live in a trailer in Whoop Whoop for 5-10 years before re-emerging in an advertisment for Weight Watchers/Random Plastic Surgery company which features her latest chart topper 'So i married a brainless fool, at least iv got my money"

or something like that, whatever tha case, get photos lol

I think either dress 1 or 4, but to be honest with you, dress 4 is a little bit better. The only way to really tell is to put you in the dress and show it all to us. :p

We do expect a picture when you finally decide what dress you choose.

Ah yes, it's the least I can do for you boys! LOL You'll have to wait another two weeks or so though because that's when my birthday is! :D OR. . . *this thought just popped into my head*. . . when I actually go dress SHOPPING, I can bring my digital camera and take pictures (before I buy anything, unless I'm absolutely in love with it) and then you can help me decide! I KNOW for a fact that if you guys saw dress 1 and dress 4 on me, you'd see what I meant and agree that dress 1 was definitely the better option. ;)

BUT, can someone please tell me why none of you like dress 2??? That's mainly what I was looking for because the style this season is short, plus, it would be BY FAR, the most flattering dress there. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about EXACTLY that dress, just one similar in cut.

Also, what's so appealing about 4? Honestly, 4 is my least favorite out of all of them. :confused:

Oh, I forgot to tell you :( , when I was homecoming-dress-shopping, I tried on something similar to 1, and I ran into a little problem. . . Because it's so low-cut in the front, you can't wear anything underneath it, if you know what I mean, so that would be a severe problem. Ah, well maybe I could work something out. DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back