Sorry I've been away for so long

If you two don't mind the farm next door's equipment being painted Haze Grey, the Flag going up at 0800 Mon-Sat, and at 0900 on Sun, raised by a 13 year old and a 9 year old,(with the National Anthem playing at250 decibels) a beat up Chevy blazer running around and a few dogs I'd live next to both of ya,and hell yea Sevens I'll take some cattle. A dozen or so Chickens would suit me fine too, and while were at it anybody got 3 or 4 hogs they don't want?
I'll park the farm equipment right between the Helo pad and the Runway, and your all invited over for the weekly flight deck party's too :)

Ah the life of a military base. Gotta love it. I miss it. I need to hunt myself down another Marine.............

First one??? FIRST ONE!?!?!?!? Okay, let me give you the run down:

I married my high school sweetheart who had joined the Marine Corps via ROTC. We divorced. I married an Army Sgt. We divorced. I started dating an Airman. We split up. I got back with my first love. That lasted about two months. Then I started dating another Marine that I knew through my first/third husband. And now he's acting all funny and I'm pretty sure we're headed for disaster. Soooooooooooooo......

There's Sevens's pathetic story.

Thanks, but no worries. I'm used to being unlucky and unwanted. It doesn't even hurt anymore. Well not much anyways.

But weren't we welcoming wolfen and CC back? :)

If you two don't mind the farm next door's equipment being painted Haze Grey, the Flag going up at 0800 Mon-Sat, and at 0900 on Sun, raised by a 13 year old and a 9 year old,(with the National Anthem playing at250 decibels) a beat up Chevy blazer running around and a few dogs I'd live next to both of ya

haha, well there's lots of room, there's 100 acres on my lot....as long as you don't mind deer and the occasional black bear :p

First one??? FIRST ONE!?!?!?!? Okay, let me give you the run down:

I married my high school sweetheart who had joined the Marine Corps via ROTC. We divorced. I married an Army Sgt. We divorced. I started dating an Airman. We split up. I got back with my first love. That lasted about two months. Then I started dating another Marine that I knew through my first/third husband. And now he's acting all funny and I'm pretty sure we're headed for disaster. Soooooooooooooo......

There's Sevens's pathetic story.

I'm always available if u get lonely...haha :jump:

haha, well there's lots of room, there's 100 acres on my lot....as long as you don't mind deer and the occasional black bear :p

Deer? yummie:) Yes I eat Bambie, How you ask? Well...usually with BBQ sauce.
Black bear? nice pets, they tend to keep door to door salesmen away too :)

never really had venison... see deer all the time but never take shots at them... too many houses nearby, and I don't feel like spending 8 hours in a tree. ;)

Do like I do track them down to where the come to a clearing, deer like to come to the edge of clearings in the early dusk time frame, so the most you'd have to wait is about 2 hours max, at least around here anyway. Or do like 99% of us do, find a deer run and wait :)

thought i would go along with the original title of this thread and bring myself back to the world of the Milform. and to anyone who wants to know, senior year of college sucks

he got banned.

I'll try to make this as quick and simple as possible.

The political forum was having some interesting debates, many of which got a bit "heated" (look back in the political forums or look in the hall of shame to see exactly what was going on. the mods even completely shut down the political forum for a couple of weeks to sort out the mess) P80 got temporarily banned a couple of times for flaming other members. He got the permanent ban when he attempted to post a file after asking Redleg whether he could post it or not (Redleg said no). With that the plug was pulled.

Three strikes, and he was out.

Back