Sorry if this is not the right fourm for this.

tomwmil3

I have a prject due monday and I need and I am having a hard time finding the information that I need. I am doing it on the infantry, well the army to be exact. can anyone tell me any goo sites that I can use.

I have a prject due monday and I need and I am having a hard time finding the information that I need. I am doing it on the infantry, well the army to be exact. can anyone tell me any goo sites that I can use.

Without a topic or a focus, we can't really help you.

do it on australian infantry

http://www.rar.org.au is the site to the royal australian regiment (RAR)

Only time I get transport is when I get dropped off in the range at the start with a good pack march in and picked up at the end.

Honestly my young friend. You dont give us a lot of informations to help you.

A good website about infantry/army?

Is it from a technical point of view? historic? human? political? social? economic?

You have to give some informations to receive the right informations.

So, I say Wikipedia. You type army, infantry, and you will have tons of definition and informations... It may help you to get some answers.

You have imperatively to set your topic. Take this advice from me, I often guide students who work on their memoirs. Then start working from there. You can change your topic from there...

I advice you to search for the roots of the key word you care about. Infantry comes from "infant". What's the meaning of that? why? where is the link between infantry and infant at that time? and then, how it evolved to nowadays? ...

Always a good introduction.

Back