Sorry enviorment

rotc boy

I just want to make a formal apology to the environment. It appears that my "new" truck has a bit of a smog problem...About 4 times what the legal limit is on carbon monoxide...I just wanted to let the hippies know that I will be getting it fixed, although I don't really care if I do or not. In one more year it will be considered an antique and I won't have to do emission inspection anymore. However, to transfer the title to my name, I must get it inspected.

Little about my truck for those that don't know...
1985 Ford F-150 Lariat
351 Windsor HO engine
Holley 4 barrel carburetor
Single cab, long bed ("I got an 8 foot bed that never has to be made" Anyone know the song?)
Dual gas tanks
All this resulting in a 10 mpg polluting beast, but the ladies love it:)

LOL Well I guess as long as the ladies love it..........

I raced one girl at a red light, spun my tires and left smoke...ended up losing because she had a new mustang gt, but at the next light she held up a piece of paper with her number:-o

and yes, TI, plenty of power, i only have to press half on the gas and I leave rubber trails a plenty:)

Oh I don't doubt it. Us girls love big, powerful trucks. :) You should see mine. :D Not much will get you a girl's number faster than driving a big truck. Or maybe I just think that way because I grew up on the rodeo circuit.........;)

I raced one girl at a red light, spun my tires and left smoke...ended up losing because she had a new mustang gt, but at the next light she held up a piece of paper with her number:-o

and yes, TI, plenty of power, i only have to press half on the gas and I leave rubber trails a plenty:)

How come it has never happens to me since we are in the same area? :neutral: lol

How come it has never happens to me since we are in the same area? :neutral: lol

Have you tried dancing like an idiot to the numa numa song? Idiocracy has worked for getting numbers for me quite a few times...

and yes deerslayer, pickup man is the song, love that song.

Put a new smog pump on the beast, and it drastically cut the pollution, but not quite enough to pass emissions still. I think the problem is the carburetor though, the butterfly valve is stuck in the open position, so all 4 barrels are feeding fuel to the engine at the same time...No idea on how to work on carburetors though, and I was planning on getting a new edelbrock 4 barrel performance carb anyway, so now I get to save up for that.

Back