Something stinks in Kazakhstan

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
The official investigation into the shooting death of Kazakh opposition figure and former Emergency Situations Agency head
Zamanbek Nurkadilov has concluded that he committed suicide, the Radio Liberty reported on Tuesday.

The investigative team found that Nurkadilov first shot himself twice in the chest before putting the gun to his head and firing a bullet into his brain.

The Interfax news agency quoted an unnamed Kazakh law-enforcement official as saying that investigators concluded that the main reason why Nurkadilov shot himself related to family conflict.

Nurkadilov was found dead on 12 November. The For a Just Kazakhstan bloc has declared that Nurkadilov’s death “without any doubt can be qualified as political.”

A former mayor of Almaty and government minister, Nurkadilov later joined the opposition and accused the government of corruption.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/11/29/suicidekazakh.shtml

I it just me or is anyone else's bull :cen: meter redlined over this story. Three shot suicide?! Twice in the chest and then once in the head? And people are expected to swallow this?

Yup this was definitely political assassination.If he did committ suicide then he would have done it instantly,not shoot himself twice in the chest and finally in the head.

Well we know one thing,the assassin wasn't an intelligence agent.

Blixs said:
Yup this was definitely political assassination.If he did committ suicide then he would have done it instantly,not shoot himself twice in the chest and finally in the head.

Well we know one thing,the assassin wasn't an intelligence agent.

Don't you mean the assassin wasn't an agent with any intelligence?

Well the Soviet state has a long history of remarkable suicides. There is a score of people who shot themselves in the back of their skull, without the powder trace at the entry wound. This is due to their long history of gymnastics and mathematical training. They can calculated how to throw the gun best and then make the proper moves....
And; never underestimate their power to recieve damage. Twice in the chest, once in the skull and then death.... he was one of the stronger Khazacs was he?

Ted said:
Well the Soviet state has a long history of remarkable suicides. There is a score of people who shot themselves in the back of their skull, without the powder trace at the entry wound. This is due to their long history of gymnastics and mathematical training. They can calculated how to throw the gun best and then make the proper moves....
And; never underestimate their power to recieve damage. Twice in the chest, once in the skull and then death.... he was one of the stronger Khazacs was he?

You know that might also explain what happened at Deepcut the whole 5 rounds to the chest (nice grouping as well i should add). He must of been a Khazac exchange student.

Do they really think we are stupid?

I don't think that they think that we are stupid.... but I think they don't really give a flying :cen: about what we think. The guy was a nuisance so he commits suicide..... I reckon the guy who pulled the trigger didn't care either to make it look like a suicide in the least bit of detail.

lmao... twice in the chest... and STILL able to shoot himself in the head? :p

plausible but VERY unlikely :p

Hmmmmm. Two to the chest. One to the head. I've heard of that somewhere. Oh yeah that's how Cop's are taught to shoot. It's called a body armor drill. Yeah this stinks.

Well maybe he shot himself with teflon bullets and the second shot ricoched (is that how you spell it?) via the wall back into his head. Doesn't sound plausible, but it might be done if you have had some practice comminting this kind of suicide :D

Meter pegged???

The BS meter went supersonic over this one and the earthquake drum jumped out of the holder.

It was obvious that the person/people responsible for this firing squad did not care diddlysquat what we or anyone else thought. It was an assassination pure and simple and the authorities glossed over the findings with a fine disregard for the sensibilities of anyone interested or who really cared. It may even have been ordered from the highest level of the Kazakhstan government. Why does this surprise anyone, after all assassination is and was just another method of choosing a leader in that part of the world.

tomtom22 said:
Don't you mean the assassin wasn't an agent with any intelligence?

No,I mean the assassin wasn't a professional.If he was maybe then death wouldn't have been sloppy.

Back