Something you did that was Cool Today

I and a few close friends invaded Leichtenstein. We accomplished this with such speed and precision that we were able to overwhelm the local populace so quickly this morning that by the time people awoke it was finished. The local and international media were and still are completely unaware of our operation. Like they say, "if anyone knows what we did, then we failed" and we succeeded. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my AAR/beerfest... cheers.

Hmm well for 4 hours I sold hotdogs and hamburgers for our softball fundraiser, got to drive home. Then I drove our new go-cart around in the street (its used though). I also got to talk to my friends that I hadnt talked to in 6 months, even though they live right across the street from me. Then I got hit on by this guy, yup that was my day.

Hmm...something that was cool today...I put two of my Corporals on notice that any further BS would result in my being highly *censor* at them.

I finished reading Shooter, the autobiography of the top rated Marine sniper in Iraq. Its an amazing book, perfect for warriors and prospective warriors alike.

I had a softball tournament today...we played three games, here's how it turned out:

us vs stars, 5-2
us vs outrage 6-3
us vs pirates 7-2

I pitched the last game, and also got a double yayyy!!
We go on to play tomorrow at 10:30

I had to share this it's too funny not to!
My sister Temple and I were driving to my storage unit today(Sun) and on the way there, she says. "Oh, look some little child lost their stuffed animal, that's sad I bet their upset about it" So, I was trying to look around to see the toy she was looking at and my eyes landed on a very bloated up (from the heat) dead raccoon..yes it was road kill...lol I couldn't stop laughing while I said "Temple, that is a dead animal on the side of the road!" She let out a nerve laugh and asked if I was sure. Then me being mean as I am on the way back I asked if she wanted to stop and make sure but that she had to pick it up to check, I even started to slow the car down for her. Needless to say she didn't go for it.

I took the boys I babysit (twins, 5 years) for a bike ride in the cemetery. After we road around for a while we walked through the graves and read the headstones.

Back