Something you did that was Cool Today

And I thought I was working for a secret military organization but more and more, I'm beginning to think that's just a cover for working at Walgreens, or maybe Radio Shack.

Radio Shack and your customers are perfumed soldiers... I have a long memory Missileer. Hehehe.

Yes, I am now completely convinced we are a secret militia group or something. The same cashier had to do pushups because she said a naughty word in front of a customer, and I got in trouble for wearing tennis shoes instead of black dress shoes and my vest wasn't buttoned all the way up.

Okay, now to explain. LOL One of our managers was in the Army for some time (I can't remember how long exactly), then in the Naval Reserves. He doesn't take attitude from anyone, especially not his employees, and will punish accordingly (it really is all in good fun for the most part). He's extremely picky about our appearance (always neat and clean) and how we treat others. Everyone is to be treated with the utmost respect no matter how rude or disrespectful they are to us. As the boss man put it, "Treat each and every customer as though he/she is your CO there to inspect your every move. Impress them and you can go far. Upset them and you will find yourself in seriously hot water and possibly up for an Article 15."

It really is all in good fun, though, and I have to say he's the most awesome manager I've ever had in any job I've worked. Easy to get along with, always there to help, and he has a super sense of humor. I can actually honestly say for once that I love my job. :)

Last edited:
Teenagers and old people are both idiot and slow drivers, Sevens. :) If not, come to my town and see. There are about 90% old people in this town.

Yes, that's right....*look to the left then right* BD, you will be one of senior citizens first then me. lol

Kiss my grey haired ass. :) You give me a call and let me know how puberty was for ya once you hit it. Hehehehe

Back