Something you did that was Cool Today

Slipped and fell in the stupid snow!!! Not unusual really, but it was pretty cool how I did it. :D

I hauled 14 buckets of water out to my horses in -30C weather....and noticed my horse looks pregnant, and hoping she is, even though the vet says she didn't catch :D

Between 4:00-5:30 P.M.

-Twins got a bath
-Keri got a bath
-Keri's homework was finished
-Dinner was made, eaten and cleaned up
-A ton of papers were sorted
-Toys were cleaned up from downstairs
-Boys room got the finishing touches of straighting

On the way to dance:
The boys didn't fight about who got to sit in which car seat. :eek:
Keri and Kristen didn't fight on what songs were played in the car. And I didn't have to listen to "Alyssa Lies" AGAIN.

And...we got to dance 5 minutes early. A whole five minutes!!!! :D Holy smokerdoodles!

...not that you care, but I have to have this documented.

I didn't kill the new kid who happens to be dumber than the proverbial box of rocks. That is truly an amazing accomplishment for me. It took everything I had not to beat him to death with said box of rocks.............

The new kid at work, Scott. And not with the bat because my boss won't let me bring it to work anymore. Something about threatening to jump over the counter and beat stupid people with it..............I dunno. I wasn't really listening to him. :mrgreen:

finally got my 5 year old to eat something today
( who would have guessed that fried chicken *KFC* would be my *her* savior?)

Wokeup after about 4 hours of sleep... Before some people, who went to sleep 6 hours before me.

Back