Something you did that was Cool Today

Spent time with my nieces and nephews. And went shopping. And...WOOHOO!!! Indy just scored!! TOUCH DOWN!!!

Today I went to the local Social Security Administration office and submitted my paperwork to begin drawing my social security. I turn 62 in November and decided that since last years wages were the largest single year earnings in my entire working life, that I had better submit my papers at the 62 year mark instead of waiting till age 65 (or) 66. From this point forward my earnings will continues to decrease.

So here goes
thb_09cheers_1.gif
To the rest of my life .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

usflag2.gif
I AM AN AMERICAN ... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY ...

ANY PERSON WHO ATTACKS MY COUNTRY WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME ...
IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND HATE AMERICA - THEN PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE.
I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN OR APOLOGISE FOR BEING AN AMERICAN.
However, if you are foreign born, and are seeking a better life -
I will be the first one to extend a hand in welcome.

Sir, if you ever figure out the entire place...you need to go home more often!

Today I left New Jersey, had lunch in Philadelphia (with a childhood friend whom I've known for 21 years!), then continued into the DC area.

I watched my brother-in-law and his really strange friend throw themselves out of an airplane with nothing but a parachute and a prayer...Such weird people I know...

I went to the AUSA conference yesterday. Talk about an awesome experience. Imagine a car show at a convention center, except instead of civilian stuff..... it's all defense stuff. Everything from poket knives to guns to helicopters. SOOOOO COOOL!!

Watched my boss get after one of the other girls for being rude and insolent. He made her stand at full attention at the front of the store. Sooooooooooo hard not to laugh at her...You really had to be there to get the full coolness and humor out of it...but it was great to watch!!

Then a couple hours later I got to watch two idiots fight over a parking spot. Such losers...Like there weren't 50 other spots available...So sad...

I cant believe I havent posted in this before...LOL...Well, nothing done today yet, but yesterday I got to save a bird that had flown into the pool...DEE DEE DEE

Back