Something about this amused me...

MontyB

All-Blacks Supporter
Israeli parliament aims to be world's greenest
8:49 AM Thursday Jan 2, 2014

JERUSALEM (AP) Israel's parliament plans on becoming the "greenest in the world" by generating its own electricity and through other environmentally friendly initiatives.
Parliament speaker Yuli Edelstein made the announcement Wednesday at the launch of the two-year project aimed at saving energy and minimizing the building's ecological footprint.
In a statement, parliament said plans include building a 4,500-square-meter (yard) solar panel field to produce electricity, automatically shutting computers at the end of the day, measuring the amount of water used for irrigation and consumption as well as various other energy conservation drives. It said the initiatives will cost NIS 7 million (about US$2 million).

Well if they are anything like New Zealand politicians the hot air they produce could keep half the country in power for a year.

We need Al Gore to set them straight. He can slap a carbon tax on them, help em export all their industry to China and let some spotted owls and wolves loose, soon, a green Utopia.

We need Al Gore to set them straight. He can slap a carbon tax on them, help em export all their industry to China and let some spotted owls and wolves loose, soon, a green Utopia.

And then, he can sell his partnership in Current Television to AlJazeera America. So I can never see it again. For the almighty dollar. Geez! Bye bye Current!.... Lost a lot of respect.

You guys should know me by now, somewhat.:)

Last edited:
Back