Some small way to say thank you to veterans and active duty.

JpGrace

Hi there,

I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but I'm going for it.

First, a little about me. I am the granddaughter of two extraordinary men. One whom fought in WWII, another who fought in Korea. I also have a brother serving now.
Secondly, I have been attempting to find some small way I can say thank you to veterans and active duty military members and because I don't have much money or time, I have only one thing to offer, free erotica. Lame, I know. But it's all I currently have.
So the reason I am here is because I am an author who writes erotica. I'm not a spammer and don't want to violate any rules, but I wanted to give a shout out to all military members and let them know I will send anyone who asks free electronic/Kindle copies of my books. No questions asked, no emails logged for future spamming, just me emailing a copy.

I do apologize in advance if this violates the rules. I don't know how else to reach out to the military community.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message and I will send you a copy.

Thank you,

Jp Grace

I had the time of my life during my service, I dunno about erotica, at my age it might give me a heart attack.:shock:

Back