Some People Can Be So Immature

koesters

Does anybody else have a problem with other people dissing the military. I mean i cant stand it when they say our president is a quack for sending soilders to different places. I speak for the usa when i say that if it wasnt for the military well then they wouldnt even have the right to voice their opinion. Am i right?

My cousin just came home from iraq and has to have his leg amputated please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. This wont be a very good holiday season for him.

I'll be praying for your cousin man, and I feel you. I wish the younger people in our country were alive in WW2 so they knew what sacrifice and patriotism ment. How can they be so against our country?

I aint against US at all.. And Sweden is actually seeing it as out role model..

They maybe haven't said it out loud..

But trust me, we are going towards the US and it's way to live..

We are bying in so much american food, TV shows.. Well everything seriously..

I'll be praying for your cousin, koesters.

And yes, I do have a problem with people like that and you are right, but like the old tagline, that's the price of freedom haha. It's nice to live in a place where even the morons (i.e. people who disagree with me) have the right to voice their opinions, no matter how poorly thought out or incorrect they are.

Wow! I will definitely be praying for him. Yeah those people really get on my nerves. It doesn't bother me so much if they dislike the politics of Bush but it really rubs me the wrong way when they start cheering for the other team.

My thoughts goes to your cousin Koesters!
Wish him good luck from me!

i totally understand... I'm in Civil Air Patrol, and I have a bunch of friends who are in ROTC, so we are all pretty supportive of the military, well totally i guess hehe.

I was at a football game the other day, and some guys came up wearing JROTC shirts and started making uneccessary comments and stuff, and put it this way, they won't ever say anything disrespectful, or do anything disrespectful again wearing those shirts.... dno't worry, i just laid down regs for them.

On the subject of prayers... a friend of a friend (well, i knew the cadet anyways) committed suicide thursday before last... if you could keep his family, my friends family, and well, everyone in NCWG, Group 6 in your prayers... it would be great.... thanks

I'll be praying, Koesters & Cadet.

It's not right to diss people who Protect & Serve your country in time of conflict because it's disrepectful, branding people with such importance shouldn't be done.

I remember it all too well. Used to piss me off like you wouldn't believe. The comeback I used when I was in HS was "are you going to laugh at me when I take a bullet to defend your pathetic ass?"

leave them be. If they are pissed, let them be pissed. Are you in the military? If so, then you cannot voice your opinion, because you reflect the rest of your unit, your branch, and your country.

ckim715 said:
leave them be. If they are pissed, let them be pissed. Are you in the military? If so, then you cannot voice your opinion, because you reflect the rest of your unit, your branch, and your country.

That is only true if you identify yourself as a member of the military, so you cannot get involved in a political argument while you are in uniform, for example. Joining the military does not take away your freedom to have and voice an opinion.

Redneck said:
ckim715 said:

That is only true if you identify yourself as a member of the military, so you cannot get involved in a political argument while you are in uniform, for example. Joining the military does not take away your freedom to have and voice an opinion.

true, but from my experience, it's easier to just not talk to them at all..saves you from a hell of a lot of headaches and the irresistable urge to stuff your fist in their mouth.

no confront them, if u can keep your composure and be quick on your toes only. Don't make a fool of yourself, but be nice about everything... it will keep someone else from bringing out the big guns

Thats one I the reasons why I can wait until I get back to the states for. My dad is a Lt. Col. in the United States Air Force and I'm stationed on Misawa Air force Base, Japan with my family. I support the military 100% and than some and plan on joining the US Army after graduating (if I dont get accepted into college) and volunteering for the Infantry, Airborne, and the Rangers. I also support President Bush for his decisions with the war on terrorism and Operation Iraqi Freedom. Those people who say that its wrong, or that diss the military, need to go and die.

Raptor said:
Those people who say that its wrong, or that diss the military, need to go and die.

HAHA! I don't know about THAT extreme, but remind them that fires that aren't put out grow into an inferno. (Quote from "Hello Vietnam" in "Full Metal Jacket")

I remember during the war, it was around 25 degrees out, and a fraternity pledge was to stand out there in a bathing suit screaming at people to support the war. I think one of the signs read "DUBA!!! KICKS ASS, TAKES GAS!!!" Of course I didn't mind at all watching the little sisters of that frat stand out there...being that cold....bathing suits....Yall get the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

people are saying a lot of soldiers are dying... i mean, isn't it supposedly an honor to die for something you love so much, not that u wanted to, but because you were called to serve? I mean, its war.... they should understand... i mean how can u have a war and no one die.... i would hate to see some of them be president for a day

You are so correct, even though i might be in highschool. i do kno a thing about the military and our goverment. I'd would of like to see what they would of done when the world trade centers were bombed. would they just of stood there and not done anything? I think president bush is doing a great thing for the country. hes giving them the comfort of that we no longer really have to worry about bombigs happening in america. Even though theres the fact you can never root out terrisom or bombings in the middle east. It says in the bibile when there is an undefended Iseral That will be the end of the world. so i belive that It is great and the people that say our president is a quack need to die or move to another country.

this is why marines always get into fights

i will go upto someone and talk to them and ask what if someone did this to you

anti war..

so if someone punches you .. you will stand there.. correct?

punch them.

still antiwar?...

repeat if necessary..

brother man i feel for your cousin and he has my esteemed respect.

BTW war sucks but defending your country is something totally different

military bashers are usually people that couldnt cut it to join our elite military forces... IMO they are just jealous because they didnt make the PAR. or were just to afraid to serve in our military.. either way.. they SUCK

Can I get a Hooah?
:lol:

Problem with those people is they don't use logic, their decisions are based on emotion and first opinions.

Back