Some little research - Page 4




 
--
Boots
 
November 17th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I swore an oath of secrecy on pain of my bedroom slippers and electric blanket being handed back into stores, NEVER to disclose the location of the best RAF hotels.
Not even if I try to bribe you with a bottle of scotch or a bottle of gin?
November 18th, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Not even if I try to bribe you with a bottle of scotch or a bottle of gin?
A bottle of Ashbac and I could be convinced.
November 18th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
A bottle of Ashbac and I could be convinced.
A bottle of what?? I must google Ashbac, I have never heard of it

My plan B was to offer you a shepherd pie
--
Boots
November 19th, 2017  
-- Dusty
 
 
Well, you might be safe offering him one of those, another nefarious hoodlum we know of might say you keep the pie, he just wants the ewe....
November 19th, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
A bottle of what?? I must google Ashbac, I have never heard of it

My plan B was to offer you a shepherd pie
Ashbach is a smooth German Brandy.. I misspelled it. Smooth as silk

I cannot abide shepherds pie, now a good cottage pie just might make me fess up.
November 30th, 2017  
HolyGrail666
 
How about a Buspirone(buspar) + Benzotropine(Cogenit) + Clomipramine(Anafranil ) + Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) + Hydroxine(Vistaril)+ Grounded Coffee Beans mixed in with Tobacco wet with small amount of brewed coffee. Rolled in a cigarette after drying.
December 2nd, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyGrail666
How about a Buspirone(buspar) + Benzotropine(Cogenit) + Clomipramine(Anafranil ) + Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) + Hydroxine(Vistaril)+ Grounded Coffee Beans mixed in with Tobacco wet with small amount of brewed coffee. Rolled in a cigarette after drying.
It sounds like a good party or maybe a beer or twelve is much better
December 3rd, 2017  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
It sounds like a good party or maybe a beer or twelve is much better
Not forgetting the Bratwurst mitt Pommes as a snack
December 4th, 2017  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Not forgetting the Bratwurst mitt Pommes as a snack
Beer, bratwurst, and German ladies. A recipe for a disaster
April 16th, 2018  
Johannsons
 
We're retired, it's about vets. Private (mental, care center) house, autonomous (based on rental profits). Crowdfunding, we have a straight list of needs. We need someone who will collect it and have his 5% payment. Where to find an activist?
I say again, how to make a crowdfunding project and where to find social activists?
 


Similar Topics
Finland says Russian navy interfered with Baltic Sea research vessel
Stem Cell Research